yes or no? / this or that?

chris

visvim-2009-ss-logan-apparel-7.jpg

This.

As for teh Vneck. I'd go for white. but just personal preference. Judging on the model pic it does look a bit sheer and beware if you're too blessed with nipples. Not a good accessory. unless its the look you're going for.

i don't think there are cheap alternatives to that..

unless you look into a chippewa engineer boot stee (ones with the vibram christy sole)

but then they don't have that cool zipper in the back and the cap-toe detailing.

get those!

i don't think there are cheap alternatives to that..

unless you look into a chippewa engineer boot stee (ones with the vibram christy sole)

but then they don't have that cool zipper in the back and the cap-toe detailing.

get those!

ahhh i would if i had the 1k + to burn on boots. any boot with a similar sole and the back zipper would be perfect but yeah, i can't find anything.

1501_03.jpg

SeaVees Buck Ivory

yes/no?

anyone have any experience?

depends on what you're going for. if you're down with the more laid back version of the Buck then they're fine. i'd try to snag them on sale if you can. the rubber soles are a little weird feeling at first. try to find sizing info, they run big.

---

that being said... yes or no? Grenson Stanley.

02102009grensonstanleyt.jpg