yes or no? / this or that?

chris

ah.. fuck. i was afraid of that.

"The classic desert boot is back. Smooth leather that has been improved a lot since the last collection, the significant leather sole and 2 holes lacing."

That's what it says from tresbienshop. I wonder if it's still shithouse tho.

i think vanishing elephant has something like that. i think the quality was ok when i saw it in the shop.

I work at a shop in melbourne that stocks vanishing elephant and personally i don't think the quality is very good. you could buy a pair and get them resoled but its probably throwing good money after bad....

i'm a total newbie when it comes to nike sneakers. looking for a pair similar to this one, but in normal leather:

3599784185_b041324b4a.jpg

what's the model called?

i don't want dunks cause they are a bit too bulky.

EDIT: wanted to post this in the small questions thread, sorry.

1657.jpg

or

SS-image-2009-10-12-4ad287d93a004_large.jpg?1273768937

The top ones are by vanishing elephant the bottom are chronicles of never. I would definitely not the CON's, quality is poor, and you would need to go get them resoled straight away. The vanishing elephant shoes are better but apparently they dont wear particularly well either....sorry dude not much help

^ yeah, they are vanishing elephant.

actually, i kinda like them more than the CoN's, and i just wanted other opinions. the bad quality of CoN's shoes are notorious, but how about the vanishing elephants? jackg, do you have more info on the quality of their shoes?

thanks!