yes or no? / this or that?

chris

OK, my first pair of raws, and I am having serious trouble deciding which to go with. Both will fit me very well, and both have something interesting that is making it difficult to choose. There is only a difference of $25 between the 2, so I am not taking cost into consideration

RJB 66BSPBK 19cm slim cut ( its the look of the denim that does it for me)

rjb19cm0102.jpg

rjb19cm0103.jpg

Iron Heart Super Black 9301 Slim ( the red thread along the inseam is fantastic)

ironheartslimblk01.jpg

ironheartslimblk0104.jpg

Thoughts ???

I'd assume so but you'd really have to try it, you never know how it is going to fold around your body.

i guess i'm basing it off the model since it doesn't appear to be taped/pinned but yah. she could be like 6ft and then it would make me look like a dwarf. :o:(

hmmmmmm i really like it, hardest part is buying something without having tried it on. its an eighties piece and the seller doesn't do refunds. if its still there in like two weeks and i don't see anything else better i want then i'll take the risk

go for the IHs. the denim is seriously wicked

OK, my first pair of raws, and I am having serious trouble deciding which to go with. Both will fit me very well, and both have something interesting that is making it difficult to choose. There is only a difference of $25 between the 2, so I am not taking cost into consideration

RJB 66BSPBK 19cm slim cut ( its the look of the denim that does it for me)

rjb19cm0102.jpg

rjb19cm0103.jpg

Iron Heart Super Black 9301 Slim ( the red thread along the inseam is fantastic)

ironheartslimblk01.jpg

ironheartslimblk0104.jpg

Thoughts ???