yes or no? / this or that?

chris

i need new black jeans and it's necessary i have them by tomorrow, i have 1 hour in NYC before work to get them, my options are uniqlo 001, apc NS raw black, apc PS black and anything else you can recommend, i am desperate!

Fuck you (10 char).

This bitch.

my girlfriend and i are extremely happy, wanna know how i got her? being up front about how i felt, if you guys are that serious just be yourselves, i know for the insecure kids on here thats tough but it's really as simple as act how you feel, be your fucking self. if you're a douchebag then please spit in their faces, if you're a nice guy like me buy them flowers on the first date and pay for meals and movies, if you're apathetic to it, then make sure you actually don't care. having a relationship is easy as being yourself, first dressed by the internet and now put on by the internet, smh.
if you're a nice guy like me buy them flowers on the first date and pay for meals and movies
if you're a nice guy like me
nice guy

I know these two are way different but which one? I have a NF Mountain Light jacket that I can use as a heavy winter jacket/storm shell but it's new and I'll sell it if I can to get the Canada Goose. But if I can't it's either the Dunderdon and some more jeans or just the CG. (I do have some Real Japan Blues coming in so I don't really need jeans but I would like to get a pair of PBJ's.)

1172.jpg

Or

1207.jpg