yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Ahem... hate buying gifts for this girl... she's been everywhere in the world and has weird finicky tastes about different things-- anyway, I want to get her something small, cute, charming, and of nice quality. I'd love to spend less than $50 bucks (the occasion isn't a big thing, she's just coming back from a month-long trip) but I found a small wallet at Coach which goes for $98:

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=11845&category_id=1271

I guess my limit is $100. What do you all think of the item? The thing is, I'm not positive if she'll use it because she currently uses something bigger than this to keep all her crap... If I got it I'd hope she'd use it for when she doesn't want to carry something big.

Does anyone know of possibly better alternatives/ideas? Thanks for the help.

buy her a diptyque parfum, phylosikos in particular. she'll love it and you'll love it.

I think I am going to buy a drkshdw denim jacket off a seller on sufu.

its in perfect condition with tags and the price is right but my concern is it might be a little too big on me. Its a medium. I am roughly 5 8 and 135 pounds. does anyone with experience with drkshdw jackets know if that would be too big?

I am rail thin and wear XS, but could easily wear a S if I button back the waist back to the second buttons. Moreover, the fit is slim and the arms are long, so no one will ever be really able to tell what size you're wearing anyway. For future reference, post stuff like this in the small questions thread.

should i fuckin buy the raf alligator sneakers or like 5 bills? been toying with the idea, but do i really need these?

The part where the ankle strap comes over the shoe leaves a weird crease mark, making the shoes look pretty shitty after wearing them a few times. Other than that, they are nice sneakers that arent too flashy. I saw another sneaker from ss09 with a similar ankle strap that I liked more though...I say no.

image_slide_show_new_16729.jpg

this dries van noten coat

http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?sec=1&YOOX=DRIES+VAN+NOTEN&dept=salemen&tskay=8B954900&rr=1&cod10=411161012C&sts=sr_salemen80

i already have something similar but if i find one of those 10% off + free shipping coupons, it would be like 180 euros, and it's a really nice coat. also i want to have a coat where i can have gloves hanging out of the top pocket kind of like a pocket square.

this dries van noten coat

http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?sec=1&YOOX=DRIES+VAN+NOTEN&dept=salemen&tskay=8B954900&rr=1&cod10=411161012C&sts=sr_salemen80

i already have something similar but if i find one of those 10% off + free shipping coupons, it would be like 180 euros, and it's a really nice coat. also i want to have a coat where i can have gloves hanging out of the top pocket kind of like a pocket square.

Say no to spezzatura!