yes or no? / this or that?

chris

he was looking for me to head over there with him today. shoulda gone. maybe he'd have bought me something.

Oh yea, i knew you telling him would get him interested. I'm sure he'll text or facebook message me in a day or two saying he kopped the black/white with red stitching cut out jawns. I know i don't have the money and balls to do it, but it'd be fun to wear once.

Doesn't matter. However - on that Urban Outfitters tip, I'm definitely copping this fucking blanket:

81153733zr2.jpg

so that I can:

sleevesmountainrider.jpg

I need to find another picture of that Number (Nine) wrap from a season or two ago with the belt built into it so I can go thrift a belt and have a tailor get it in there for me.

no. regular old dr. martens are sufficient. i'm constantly defending these raf simons collabs on SZ, biut it's basically $300 for doc martens.may kop the monochrome collection 8-holes though.

told justin that jeffrey had the raf x doc and he literally ran right over there. not surprising.

where do the make those collab Dr.Martens?

I heard all their production moved to Thailand and China and quality tanked because of it.

P.S. I have a pair of brown Dr.Martens I bought when I was in Bangkok. Still have my first pair of black ones, which I cant wear. No grip on my soles.

Doesn't matter. However - on that Urban Outfitters tip, I'm definitely copping this fucking blanket:

81153733zr2.jpg

so that I can:

sleevesmountainrider.jpg

I need to find another picture of that Number (Nine) wrap from a season or two ago with the belt built into it so I can go thrift a belt and have a tailor get it in there for me.

that's fucking N(N)? mother of god....

and i realize that you weren't asking, but please don't buy that, and instead buy

http://www.filson.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2092228&cp=2069836.2069843&clickid=leftnav_Filson_Home_txt&parentPage=family

man the Jils are like a million times better. I was waiting for them to go on sale at oki-ni but they sold out before i got some. seriously the best sandals i have ever seen.

home what size are you incase i see them somewhere on my search as i think you are bigger then me.

have been desperate for these, but can't find them anywhere:

jilsandle.jpg

man the Jils are like a million times better. I was waiting for them to go on sale at oki-ni but they sold out before i got some. seriously the best sandals i have ever seen.

home what size are you incase i see them somewhere on my search as i think you are bigger then me.

think i'm around a 42.5/43, homme.. (someone correct me if otherwise, i'm US9.5 in chucks)

cheers dude.

Those jil sandals made me really pissed i couldn't find the cut out jils on deep sale like i was hoping.