yes or no? / this or that?

chris

they sell them, yes, but they're an english shoe company that's been around forever.

forgot about grensen, too. i have a pair i wear all the time when i have to dress like a grown up.

and cjbreed, i'm not felling those at all. why not just get a black cap toe that'll go with everything?

doesn't really go with the whole aesthetic does it? i have a hard time with anything pre-distressed too.

my closet has a lot of blue, green, tan, grey and i find myself wearing brown shoes more than black for sure. maybe i could use a black though...

did the fit of 19CMz even change from hedi to kva?

well ill try them on tomorrow and if they fill ill cop so whatever, but it would be good to know

surely kva doesnt have the authority to change the items that keep dh afloat... same reason hedi left in first place.

speaking of which why is he still now doing a chanel line? men, women, whatever, i'm sure karl would hook him up with a job.

yeah i will keep an eye out for you, i know i see them every so often in big sizes

If you see them around 200$ put a hold for me. I'll cop quick.

Higher, let me know, it usually takes me more than a day to come up with 300+ dollaz.

:(

i think the clasp trhat made dior jeans so clean has been replaced with a button so you might as well get apc. the grapist should still have some hedi ones floating in the market.

did the fit of 19CMz even change from hedi to kva?

well ill try them on tomorrow and if they fill ill cop so whatever, but it would be good to know

surely kva doesnt have the authority to change the items that keep dh afloat... same reason hedi left in first place.

speaking of which why is he still now doing a chanel line? men, women, whatever, i'm sure karl would hook him up with a job.

i think the clasp trhat made dior jeans so clean has been replaced with a button so you might as well get apc. the grapist should still have some hedi ones floating in the market.

You mean the clasp that breaks on EVERY DIOR JEAN is gone?

Yay!

only if you hug too much ball. literally have had/worn/owned and traded 7 or 8 pairs and never had an issue.

Your balls are barely hanging on there, my swollen virility-pouches smashed those weak clasps like so many baseballs through windows.

says 405 for me but that's a toughie. it's gonnab hard to pull off but if you can do it, go for it.

additional 40% off of all sale items on eluxury. i decided to pass on it. i'm glad i took a deep breath and cleared my head before spending on unnecessary stuff.

now i have 250 bucks to spend on, um, some other unnecessary stuff! yay!