yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Don't do it constant. They just look like normal vans but with laces on the sides. Just get some sperrys or something if you want boat shoes. None of that hyrbid stuff. I get bored just looking at that link.

Depends on the colorway. I've seen some pretty nice looking ones if you're into the uber prep steez. Gotta be able to pull it off though, or else you're just wearing weird sperrys. I think a company (sebago or someone else) makes cheap patent boatshoes that are kinda neat. The sperrys are cheap and easy to work though.

yn.jpgyn2.jpg

got the uc coat from 2000, not sure about it though. on one hand i totally love the way it feels, the material and details on this coat are amazing. on the other hand, it's a wimmenz coat and fits really really feminine. the tail flares out at the end, and i'm not sure i can quite pull it off unless i lose a few lbs in my legs.

also,

cosplay everyday

got the uc coat from 2000, not sure about it though. on one hand i totally love the way it feels, the material and details on this coat are amazing. on the other hand, it's a wimmenz coat and fits really really feminine. the tail flares out at the end, and i'm not sure i can quite pull it off unless i lose a few lbs in my legs.

also,

cosplay everyday

It'd help seeing it without the backpack but I seriously doubt that losing a pounds in your legs is going to help much.

winq, that looks really good but I agree that it looks really feminine, especially from the side.. hmm.. I dunno how you would fix that, to me part of it is that your legs look really skinny and the jacket flares out, so losing weight would only make it worse I think.

agentj, they are your average oxford shoe, if you need help deciding then I think you should stick with sneakers, and AE predistressed bootcut jeans.

yn.jpgyn2.jpg

also,

cosplay everyday

the sleeves look too short for you tbh

also your legs look way skinny already... also

jacket might not suit you, but it still looks sick

yes/no for wearing with button down shirts and skinny jeans?

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446184448&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574492703797&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474399545537&bmUID=1207795025406&ev19=2:1

If no, please recommend something else. I'm willing to spend up to $500.

Look up Acne Herr. They're a pretty nice shape. They look a lot like the Raf laceups and at the Acne price you're not that far away. But if i were you, i wouldn't drop near $500 since you're still trying shit out. Get some used AE park aves on ebay until you decide you really want to drop a lot of money on shooz

yea, the sleeves were one of the first things i noticed. the way they work with your skinny legs does give off a fem vibe. depends if you're cool with it though as it is a nice jacket and seems to be made to be worn with the rafpack

you could take the shoes to a shoe repair shop. they can stretch them for you. just gotta be careful they don't stretch them THAT much cause you wanna retain the original shape/aesthetic.

there's an old-style shoe shop right in the middle of the parking lot near here. it's literally like the size of a taxi and filled with shoes. the family that owns it are fucking crazy. like fairy tale shoemaker crazy.

i like the first ones more jeep

the first ones are alright but are too conventional. the profile of the alden's is just so killer, its as if someone actually made Spike from Cowboy Bebops shoes.

they're also cheaper.

i never noticed the sleeves since all my coats end around there.. but yeah, seeing those pics, the sleeves could use an extra inch or two. or just a l/s underneath, i don't know.

does the fact that it is a woman's jacket bother you? sometimes even if stuff looks good, I am still bothered if I know it was made for a woman. but lots of people are totally cool with it, though. if you feel awkward in it I'd get rid of it. but if you got mega cash to spare let it hang around and see if it grows on you.

CPs. Brand New $265 shipped

IMG_4064.jpg

Or Lanvins, $280 shipped. Lightly worn 5 or 6 times.

L1010719.jpg

Help me decide people, will be coppin either today :)

LAVINZ LAVINZ LAVINSL AVINS

But seriously. As much as I like the perforated CPs, I like the Spring Courts better. But that's just me.

does the fact that it is a woman's jacket bother you? sometimes even if stuff looks good, I am still bothered if I know it was made for a woman. but lots of people are totally cool with it, though. if you feel awkward in it I'd get rid of it. but if you got mega cash to spare let it hang around and see if it grows on you.

I love my April 77 coat and it's women's. For brands like UC or RO, I don't think the feminine/masculine difference matters nearly as much as how you wear it. I would say that winq could totally pull off that UC jacket if it weren't for the slightly off fit.

Guest jmatsu
CPs. Brand New $265 shipped

IMG_4064.jpg

Or Lanvins, $280 shipped. Lightly worn 5 or 6 times.

L1010719.jpg

Help me decide people, will be coppin either today :)

buy lanvins. resell. buy cps. keep residual funds. then buy my shit.