yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Because of Revolve's sale, I'm really tempted to pick up another pair of CP's now. Have dark gray mids, have white court lows, and because they've worked so well, I'm looking for something black this time. Don't want suede, slips, or (normal) low tops though, which leaves me with these options in my size:

Training boot (leather)

Achilles mid (leather and nylon)

Court shoe mid

Achilles patent low

They will be worn occasionally during the snowy season, but my Comeys will be taking the majority of that. The court mids look funny to me compared to the lows, but they're an option since the leather is so much nicer. Anybody wanna help me narrow this down? Specifically, who has tried the new models (training boot and nylon products) to compare to the older stuff?

Same her, i had achiles low in white and dark grey and copped black court shoes low.

i'd take some achilles patent low if i were you, to change a bit from what we are used to seein. training boots looks great too, if you can pull them off.

Same her, i had achiles low in white and dark grey and copped black court shoes low.

i'd take some achilles patent low if i were you, to change a bit from what we are used to seein. training boots looks great too, if you can pull them off.

Yeah, I wish somewhere near here actually carried the training boots, because while I think they look great, I'm not sure if I could pull them off. Also wonder how well they would work once the weather starts warming up after the season. There's also a small part of me that's tempted to go completely off the black idea and get the silver lows :P

I know you said no suede, but for what it's worth I really love my desert boots. Out of the options you posted though I would go with mids, I wear my achilles mids over lows all the time.

Problem is I really don't like how the deserts look on me...

newaesthetic... get the black patent achilles! i have the patent mids, but the lows are nice too.

Damnit, if the patents were mids it would make my decision a lot easier. The grays I got from you have been working great and convinced me to end my time of exclusively wearing low-cut shoes.

Hmmm, well, I've got another day to decide...

shoque - I tried them on a few months ago and found they just didn't work for me, as much as I liked them. If you don't feel they work just right, get rid of them; you'll find they annoy you more and more over time if you don't.

Beau - Wait for the latter.