yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Never Nudies.

400gm-pageant.jpg

oh and beezup, i think you might want to reconsider those options.

i agree that the second one could potentially look better, but bear in mind that you dont have the standard coke diet sufu body type, so u might want to reconsider the second one. It's a darker shade, which should make u look slimmer, and doesn't have a waist belt which i think might emphasise yr girth in all the wrong places.

Yeah, i know panic. Im actually starting wrestling season, so im actually dieting now. Reason i kept on alot of weight is for football, but now i can lose it now since we didnt make playoffs. Im kind of buying it so it's kind of like a reward for when i lose weight, you know, kind of how like women lose weight to fit into an old paior of jeans lul.

My parents say that spring courts are messing up how i walk cuz they have no arch support. My mom offered to cop me new sneaks. What are good white leather sneakers to wear with preppy type shit?

I'm thinking either achilles or court shoes. Would get GenMan Sportsman Lows but my brother already has, so thats weird.

Achilles/Court Shoe/Other?

Would get GenMan Sportsman Lows but my brother already has, so thats weird.

And I already have the Sportsmans High in black so I don't want another pair of those. I was looking at those a.p.c. german armys but I dont like how they are canvas.

Those Ambassadors from that other thread look promising but no idea when they're coming out or where they are going to be carried.

EDIT:

Actually I might just get the achilles low in white. In the couple pics I've seen of the court shoes worn, the silhouette looks weird as hell.

yeah it's an old picture was too lazy to find another one.

just took one. excuse the elesse polo and diesel jeans, it's chill sunday. i'm also thinking about turning the copper colored zipper into silver, but i'm not sure it's doable.

img0808oo5.jpg

^I think you could take them off without much loss to the appeal of the jacket.. It already has the motorcycle collar. But you could leave them on too, and it would still look good.

This is hopefully my last boot question.

alden-af60-ddml.jpg

Alden af60.

no one replied in the denim version of this thread....

someone sway my cash in the right direction:

julian red hoboken dark dancer or nudie thin finn dry black coated?

need a new pair of jeans quick.

Apparently the quality of the JR's is down this season (non-leather patch, for one), but I will say that my 1.5 year dark dancers have stood up to a ton of abuse and are still in great shape. Bought some gray-coated thin finns at the beginning of september and they're already starting to show a hole, which is pretty fucking lame. The JR fit is better, so I'd say get that.

My parents say that spring courts are messing up how i walk cuz they have no arch support. My mom offered to cop me new sneaks. What are good white leather sneakers to wear with preppy type shit?

I'm thinking either achilles or court shoes. Would get GenMan Sportsman Lows but my brother already has, so thats weird.

Achilles/Court Shoe/Other?

have u thought about the white Coming Soon sneaks? They look pretty preppy to me.

yeah it's an old picture was too lazy to find another one.

just took one. excuse the elesse polo and diesel jeans, it's chill sunday. i'm also thinking about turning the copper colored zipper into silver, but i'm not sure it's doable.

img0808oo5.jpg

I say leave the epaulets but change the zipper. I dunno man there just seems to be something lacking about that jacket that prevents it from being really great.

And i dont think anyone would have noticed yr polo or jeans if u hadn't mentioned them haha.

Ok, one more serious question.

af43 or af60?

AF43-view01.jpg

af43

AF60-view02.jpg

af60

They don't have my size in af60, and won't until May 2009.. But they do have af43 readily available and in my size.. I know, I know, if I really want af60, I should wait around, because cordovan shoes ought to last a lifetime, but I mean, stylistically, I haven't even touched the boots or seen them with my own eyes.. Anyone help me out here?