Style Inspiration

Kodak

(no pics)

- My dad (along with YY my #1 style icon of all time...and spooky how i have found myself unconsciously beginning to emulate the way he used to look/still does sometimes in the way i dress)

- Al Pacino (implosive intensity at its finest in his 70s era)

- Robert Deniro (Thanks for giving us Travis, Bob)

ftb2: whats it like knowing that no matter how rugged you get, your dad will always be able to kick your ass with his stare? i struggled with that for a while before i bucked the old man down. now hes afraid of me. but i just dont see that happening with your pops. i think its the sunglasses. if he takes those off hed be weak. but according to that picture, youre destined for a life of non-physical ass-whoopings. theres no shame in playing second fiddle to your father. but if you ever do take him down, youll be the king.

I don't know a single person who has any shit from this collection. :( I pray something ends up on supermarket and in my size...

haha I have a t shirt...shit runs so small, my 48 fits like a 44. I got outbid for the sweatshirt with the ice pick thing on it and I almost killed myself. He offered me a cheap BIN price too =[.

Jude Law is gross, ugly baby hair, shit eating grimaces, ill fitting costumes, fat fingers, stupid poses, ugly accent, his style is pure nouveau-riche.

jude law was stylish before he discovered Atelier

now hes a bit much of a fashion try hard imo. I am in the minority (got bashed on SZ for saying this!) but I think Brad Pitt's style is much more effortless and natural, if we are talking about modern leading men. Don't care if it's his stylist's work or not, he wears the clothes well.

Probably the only guy to go do charity work in India in CCP.