Corpus FW07

rowyerboat

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will be recieved less than fw07 mainly because of how dissapointed so many people were with fit/construction/materials for this line. This season had a lot of things that were cool in theory but it seemed like they weren't carried out that great. I still haven't gotten to touch any of these pieces, but a lot of people are reporting weird fit, flimsy material, off stitching and buttons, and a lot of cheap materials for price (lots of acrylic it seems).

yeah sadly this is the reality, even if w+h gets hyped and more widely distributed, CYC has never really made large compromises to quality

id compare the beasting over corpus to that found in the uniqlo thread, great looks, great styling but mediocre pieces

but at least uniqlo is damn cheap

yeah sadly this is the reality, even if w+h gets hyped and more widely distributed, CYC has never really made large compromises to quality

id compare the beasting over corpus to that found in the uniqlo thread, great looks, great styling but mediocre pieces

but at least uniqlo is damn cheap

For some reason, I don't really know if CYC/W+H have the same ambition as corpus. Corpus seems more interested in actually competing with a market, where as W+H seems to be more in the details of a quality product.

Today, a button fell off my new Wings + Horns flannel! :eek:

On the other hand, all the w+h pieces I have are all my favorites and I love them.

Oh and I finally got the bomber and I like it a lot, it fits me real good in the body and sleeves are perfect. I think it seems sturdy enough, although whenever I use the buttons on the pockets I think of this thread haha.

Shit is dope, lambskin's so soft.

I've had the bomber for almost a week now and I love it. It fits so right and just feels so good. Currently it's my favourite piece of clothing and I couldn't be happier. So far the construction seems good, although I wouldn't mind a thicker more luxurious zipper. All in all, I'm very pleased.

I've had the bomber for almost a week now and I love it. It fits so right and just feels so good. Currently it's my favourite piece of clothing and I couldn't be happier. So far the construction seems good, although I wouldn't mind a thicker more luxurious zipper. All in all, I'm very pleased.

do they run big or small in terms of sizing?

p.s. anybody looking for the berliner in toronto, Otis has it in small on display and they fit pretty big IMO. 220 with 20 percent off, not too shabby. and im so glad that i checked the asymetric cardigan in store cause that totally change my mind. good thing i didnt bite tje bullet and order it from revolve.