NYC mini-meet?

knucks

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good times.

I got a speeding ticket on my way back, at least it wasn't a DUI.

Have to go to court in February, fuckin pigs.

Shit that sucks. I was taking an immigrant bus home and some dude was getting updates about the fight on his sidekick from his friends. They went something like this "nigga punching him, nigga fast", not too exact but I got home for 5th round. Good job by Jones but all bets were off when I joined the party.

It was good to meet Timber but I think we were a little off form, I mean Dark left sober :eek:

I mean Dark left sober :eek:

I prolly even disappointed the servers there. No stunts last night. Yo almond, you better hang out next time, where are you hiding? polish, more SFran secrets revealed next time. Fuck I missed the Taschen sale!

notesee you up for a pub crawl on your court date?

I pretty much speed every time I get into the driver's side of a car, I was bound to get another ticket ... I'm always up to get my drank on.

Timber, you actually could've accompanied us to the bar we went to afterwards. Nobody was checking IDs.

• 4 months later...

no need to start a new thread...i need to take some time away from being around here, lookin to hit up new york for a bit ... not sure in what capacity so just feeling it out at the moment, anything specific worthwhile this summer, and of course, most importantly..

couch space available? flying in sometime near the end of june perhaps.

may have room.

no need to start a new thread...i need to take some time away from being around here, lookin to hit up new york for a bit ... not sure in what capacity so just feeling it out at the moment, anything specific worthwhile this summer, and of course, most importantly..

yeah fuck you. i'll be there this time.

does anyone in or near the city have a spare couch/floor that they'd be willing to donate for me and a pal for the nights of august 4, 5, and 6? i'm coming for a few days to do some apartment hunting. i'll buy you dinner!

dammit lab.

your trip does not coincide with my ability to hit the courts in NYC w/ you

work starts the 23rd

and between the 20th and 22nd, i am booked w/ random post-graduation related things.

fuck.

god damn you brownie.

This Saturday night from 7pm – 12am we’ll be having a party at the store for the new

Samurai Fall/Winter 2008 collection hosted by the two designers of Samurai Jeans

here from Japan. They’ll bring with them everything from the new season which

includes some new styles that will be debuting this Fall. We’ll be serving free refresh-

ments, giving away some small gifts the Samurai guys will be bringing along, and

having sales throughout the store so please stop in and be our guest for the evening.

Funny thing is, I might not be able to go myself... but thought the rest of SuFu should know.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=178&Itemid=45