NYC mini-meet?

knucks

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so let's say they see me and my babyface and so they say okay no beer for you, what happens?

wouldn't mind having like 50 wings though...

It's a restaurant as well, you don't have to drink, so come one come all you fucking hipsters. You will be eating in the presence of hypebeasts (no seriously they all go there for the wing special, but the burger is really fucking good too with bacon and all that good shit).

that epsteins place looks cool. Do they never card (like corner bistro >_>?)

:(

ive never been carded by corner bistro. i was there 2 weeks ago and they didnt card. did they card you specifically, or were you in a group with younger looking people? that would make more sense.

i live pretty close to the city so if anyone is willing to meet and or are already planning a meetup, let me know. think it would be interesting.

this is directed to sid, but im sure any cool new yorker would dig on this.

December 15th - 16th

WNYU Radio (89.1FM &wnyu.org) is proud to present the first annual WNYU HOLIDAY RAVE!

Come to The Bassment in Williamsburg for what is sure to be the filet of all Holiday parties.

Full on dance assault provided by your favorite WNYU dance DJs:

DJ John Rambo (Didjilution)

Space Coffin Soundsystem (a.k.a. Reed Rosenberg) (Outside)

Raygunn (Plastic Tales from the Marshmallow Dimension)

Wreck Tech (The Math + Science Show)

Jordan Rothlein (Table Tennis)

Mike McGill (A Downtown Affair)

Dr. Araki (Rotation)

Music will be eclectic & tasteful, and geared toward the dance fl00r.

Things kick off at 9:30, and proceed to get deeper

ALL.NIGHT.LONG. Alcohol will be provided, but won't last, so bring your Moonshine, electrik Kool-Aid or Malties with you.

Directions:

J/M train to Hewes St, the Bassment is right below the exit.

G train to Broadway, walk three blocks west, listen for throbbing bass resonance.

FREE

&

ALL.NIGHT.LONG.

im friends with table tennis, but if you're interested, im sure you could all check it out. im trying to figure out if i can get to this, im highly considering it, + hipster NYU bitches. sid can attest to them. im sure omc can too.

cheers

Sorry, I'm bouncin' Dec 13th to San Francisco, then Hong Kong from Dec 19th - January 20th. Fuck I'll be gone for a whole month!!!!

I'd definitely enjoy that place.

Roasted quail .. never had it. Any good?

In general? yes. Roasted quail is bomb.

• 3 weeks later...