NYC mini-meet?

knucks

I'll be in Brooklyn Monday night, heading to SOHO Tuesday to do shopping. I think I will be in the area until Thursday morning, maybe Friday morning.

Anyone want to meet up and hang out? I'm 19 so I can't go bar-hopping, but ya, anyone up for somethin?

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea where the fuck anything is or what it's called and will most definitely get lost trying to go anywhere myself.

But I'm down.

whats good at odin?

Oh yeah Lauryn hill is performing for free today at Wingate Park in Brooklyn I think this would be an essential NYC moment for any visitors even if you arent a lauryn hill fan (like there are any left)

If anybody wants to go and is kind of on the fence (for whatever reason) shoot me a pm ill give you my math and you can come hang wit me and a few friends and witness the debacle

I'm back from the Virgin! Feels good to be back in NYC...anyone wanna link up...burn somethin', drink somethin'...talk the talk...hit BIG or any other spots...whatever...shoot me a PM or let me know...

I actually called to say what up and congrats to Gordon after I got back from the Fest on Saturday...sounded wild crowded out there. Hope there was an A/C blowin' on max.

Right so my very first spot tomorrow morning (11ish) is to go to MJ and get a backpack, after that I want to go to Uniqlo + Trackstar to fill that backpack.

As tomorrow is the day...we should make some plans tonight. PM me..get my number, etc

my lip gloss is popping... you guys, don't make me leave work early just to hang.

i need to make money, aint funny...

PLUS, i just found out the ARRIVEMIAMI sale is still going on, been

extended to the 12th....

people are saying this was on some DEN - next level status.

yo, shit's settled.

the arrive miami sale is allegedly off the shithook soooo

about 2ish, 2.30ish, get your ass over to 151 Orchard Street.

we'll take it all over downthetown after that.

don't you want common projects at half off?

i say we all meet up some time between 2 and 2.30 at arrive miami to check out the sample sale. they're reopening after holding the sale this weekend and probably restocked a bunch of shit. it opens at 11am, but thats retarded.

after arrive we can all head out to stores where going earlier to score good finds doesnt matter as much.

thats my call; talked it out with Sid and we thought it sounded like a good plan.

everyone listen to us, yo.

meet up at REED SPACE, 151 ORCHARD STREET, at 2, 2.30pm!