NYC mini-meet?

knucks

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone going to the Mountain Goats show at NYU? Want to help a denim-buddy out with a ticket? yeah? maybe?

Only students and alumi can buy them apparently. I would pay you back, duh.

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2007/11/mountain_goats_1.html

The other next show I am going to is Madlib and stonesthrow at highline. Should be cool

http://www.highlineballroom.com/bio.php?id=254

I'll upload some eventually after I resize them.

Had the coolest room/mini bar ever. Just four bottles brandy/gin/vodka/and rum, all turned upside down and when you pushed a cup up into this spout type thing it poured a perfect measured shot into your drink. release and push up again and whallah! another shot right into your drink, until the bottle is empty. When I left the rum was all gone and the vodka was 3/4 gone. that was just the room bar....thank God for all inclusive.

I'll upload some eventually after I resize them.

Had the coolest room/mini bar ever. Just four bottles brandy/gin/vodka/and rum, all turned upside down and when you pushed a cup up into this spout type thing it poured a perfect measured shot into your drink. release and push up again and whallah! another shot right into your drink, until the bottle is empty. When I left the rum was all gone and the vodka was 3/4 gone. that was just the room bar....thank God for all inclusive.

Fuck, I need one of these fancy drinking mechanisms. It'd be fun to know about how many shots you've drank all night even if you're chillin on mix drinks.

^^You gonna be around for something this coming weekend???

We need to shoot. Call me plz. I am extremely busy now organising the huge show opening on March 27th... grrrrrr let's make it work.