WESC Street Fashion Headphones

Pie.cr

WESC recently hit the headphones market with the release of a, i must say, very fine looking headphone collection.

wesc_headphones.jpg

wesc_headphones_3.jpg

I'm really interested in the soundquality. The ipod proofed to me personally that style and audio doesn't immediately result in quality products. (not trying to flame ipod owners or start a discussion here) Just wondering if these cans can beat my pair of AKG's.

Anyway, did anyone on SF tried or own a pair of WESC headphones?

Holy shit.. i think i need these..

for only $700..

f_jvc_hpdx1000.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
WESC recently hit the headphones market with the release of a, i must say, very fine looking headphone collection.

wesc_headphones.jpg

wesc_headphones_3.jpg

I'm really interested in the soundquality. The ipod proofed to me personally that style and audio doesn't immediately result in quality products. (not trying to flame ipod owners or start a discussion here) Just wondering if these cans can beat my pair of AKG's.

Anyway, did anyone on SF tried or own a pair of WESC headphones?

I've got the green ones, they're good for DJing not as good as HD 25's but as good as any sony's.

The beautiful Grados aren't really a DJheadphone or loud enough for an ipod but great at home.

I firmly believe that my MDR V500DJ's from Sony have proven themselves year after year. They have suffered through years of heavy DJ usage and portable use. Great bang for the buck... I had paid 100$ CAD years back and gladly would of paid double for what i've gotten from them in the past years!