Most Annoying Posters On Sufu (besides haploid, obv.)

joey_formal

Guest jmatsu

goddamn this bitch is fucking annoying. face = annoying, clothes/fit = annoying, and her posts/personality would even make those old olympia riotgrrls (now grandmas) seem decent. almost nothing more irritating than an ugly, badly dressed, and loudmouthed feminazi cuntola.

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

goddamn this bitch is fucking annoying. face = annoying, clothes/fit = annoying, and her posts/personality would even make those old olympia riotgrrls (now grandmas) seem decent. almost nothing more irritating than an ugly, badly dressed, and loudmouthed feminazi cuntola.

And proud of it.

Guest jmatsu

she's proud of this shit. she admits it. sucks to be her.

Only on here. In real life, I am much more restrained, tactful, and easy-going, but I will admit the whole internet anonymity thing coming from other people also affects my ability to hold back what I am really thinking on here.

Think about it - do you say half of the shit in real life that you say on here? Maybe you do; I don't know, but I am guessing that in person we wouldn't be enemies. In fact, I have very few enemies.

Guest jmatsu
Only on here. In real life, I am much more restrained, tactful, and easy-going, but I will admit the whole internet anonymity thing coming from other people also affects my ability to hold back what I am really thinking on here.

nobody really cares nor would it really matter. people want you banned and i doubt any sane member here has the desire to socialize with the despicable like of you in real life.

...and yeah we wouldn't be enemies. i don't consider mosquitos or cockroaches to be at the same level as "enemies." annoying, yes. most niggas(and niggettes) would be like "wow that bitch looks and dresses funny," and thats about it.

probably wouldn't even talk to you outside of an internet forum like context.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

"Jimmy Choo!! My mom and some of my girl friends would be so thrilled! icon_biggrin.gif

Moving on, I left Greenbelt empty handed. I then proceeded to Bonifacio High Street to check out the sale at Theodore’s. Wasn’t planning to buy anything until the SA I have a crush on assisted me yet again. I was so enthralled by his presence that I ended up buying a pair of Swear sneaks and a Cheap Monday shirt. God, I am such a slut! :p"

i seriously had trouble figuring out that it was a dude who wrote that