Five Favourite Cars

rome1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're ignorance makes you a target scotty2. I think you will come to learn that noone here dislikes you personally. You're just completely fucking clueless about the internet and, more worryingly, life in general.

Each and every time you post ask yourself:

"Will this post be useful and/or entertaining in some way to anyone who reads it?"

If the answer is no, then shut the fuck up.

You are really just the internet expression of many of the incompetent/weird people I work with. I am obliged to be passingly "social" to them because I have to see their faces everyday. Maybe a lot of my intended hostility gets misdirected towards you scotty2? idk...

Now, if I found out you were actually 20 and not 14 like I'd guess, then there'd be some serious hate going on.

On this note, just to convince us all that you are not some 20-something troller why don't you start posting a few fit pics?! I mean, you claim that soaking/wearing raw denim is both the best feeling ever and your favourite thing to do yet you won't share the love?! C'mon... Man up, get some fit pics up.

first car 1991 Caprice Cocaine White

Current 2008 Chevy HHR Black with dark tint perfect for smoking and driving since pigs think a 60 yr is behind the wheels

looks something like

0515a305dc8f8af83fa766e0425afefe7fb2a155.jpg

not the actual car but similar

that brings a tear to my eye

why do all the super nice cars go to rich fools who have no business being behind the wheel of such sick cars

all they ever do is crash them

then again i dont really belong behind a wheel of a car like that

but id like to think i wouldnt crash it

that brings a tear to my eye

why do all the super nice cars go to rich fools who have no business being behind the wheel of such sick cars

all they ever do is crash them

then again i dont really belong behind a wheel of a car like that

but id like to think i wouldnt crash it

To be fair though, anyone driving a Veyron would be massively out of their depth unless they had driven loads of supercars. It's just absolutely, phenomenally fast. In a straight line, it completely outclasses pretty much anything that isn't an F1 car; it even beat a Zonda by a big margin.

• 2 weeks later...