Five Favourite Cars

rome1

People that like cars can't choose just one, they can't, and they won't. Your thread will become a bunch of lists.

I think that once a person learns enough about cars, they would be able to pick one

if you had asked me the same question three years ago, I wouldn't have been able to give an answer.

now though, I choose the HONDA NSX

szerointerior.jpg

even after the initial months of obsession, my attraction towards this car is still growing

a definite favourite, no doubts about that

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That said, what I would really, really love is a black, chauffeur driven (new) S Class wherever I go. Do not underestimate the attractions of a big, safe, boring, slightly corporate feeling, S Class.. not to drive yourself, but to be driven in..

go all the way

200804163p041608cg04855.jpg

V.A.T. I. C.A.N

what rice rockets are you talking about? there's been me. mentioning the NSX and a Subaru 22b...

However, I could never like Audis... unless it was a Quattro Sport. They just never looked... good...

i only read the last few posts to be honest

it should be a crime to put a huge spoiler, a bunch of ugly ass stickers, chavvy front&rear bumpers, etc. on a nice car

also wouldn't mind an aston 1 of 77

those stickers are usually sponsors for the decent racers. although the wannabees slap their shit up with fucked up stickers from the local ricer boy shop too. if i'd go japanese car though i'd probably get an rx-7, or an old school 300zx. shits are class. definitely wouldn't want decals or fucked up colored trim though. all black with grey interior would be ideal. preferably unmarked. i got really into the 300zx after seeing kill bill. it's the car she drives when she dumps that crazy bitch off after the fight scene.

img_vls_rx7_1.jpg

nissan-300zx-tt-01.jpg

it seems as though there may have been a concept car for a new supra. apparently it's in the works and set for a 2011 debut. i wonder if that'll be set back though with the economy tanking. sounds iffy if you ask me.

Guest Dysphoria
it seems as though there may have been a concept car for a new supra. apparently it's in the works and set for a 2011 debut. i wonder if that'll be set back though with the economy tanking. sounds iffy if you ask me.

i've recently had a chance to work on a couple of older Supra(s) in the past week and have fallen in love with 'em. Looking forward to seeing the new one, new one looks sexxy.