Five Favourite Cars

rome1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The car thing is kind of arbitrary because I sort of sell cars on craigslist really fast but...

-1976 Toyota Celica

-1997 Subaru Impreza L

-1976 Datsun 280z

-1991 Mazda RX-7

-1990 Mazda MX-5

-1993 Nissan 180SX

-1989 BMW 328i

-1996 BMW 325i

-1997 Honda Civic

-1995 Nissan 240sx

-1994 Acura Integra GSR

-1974 Datsun 510

-1988 Porsche 944

-1985 Toyota Corolla GT-S

-1992 Toyota MR-2

-2001 BMW 325i

-1993 Mazda Miata

-1989 Nissan 240SX

-2007 BMW 328i

I've never owned a car for more than 6 months and I didn't even transfer the title to myself for a lot of them.

And then motorcycles/scooters

-1995 Honda Virago 750

-2001 Yamaha R6

-1990 Honda VFR400

-1986 Honda Spree - Scooter

-1975 Honda CB550

all in chronological order, this was my only real source of income for a long time.

my first car was a hand me down yellow ford splash (yeah the baywatch truck) that i crashed into strangers cars and friends cars on a regular basis. kinda turned into a skate/thrash/gnar car after a while. apparently my friend saw a old black man driving it in a security uniform on the westside of detroit last month.

now i have a bicycle and can not even think of having a car in the next 5 - 10 years.

stop blowing eggrolls in your plastic cars and BUY AMERICAN!

my first car was a 1968 mustang coupe. unfortunately it didn't run so i never got to drive it but nobody else in the family wanted it so it was mine for the year it sat in the garage until we donated to a grease monkey

meanwhile i went through a few boats (78 grand prix, 80 bonneville, 82 volvo DL), the obligatory camry (91 i think, before the awful mid 90s bubble redesign), years without a car then a 99 a4 that i totalled after four months now a e46 323si

my first car was a hand me down yellow ford splash (yeah the baywatch truck) that i crashed into strangers cars and friends cars on a regular basis. kinda turned into a skate/thrash/gnar car after a while. apparently my friend saw a old black man driving it in a security uniform on the westside of detroit last month.

now i have a bicycle and can not even think of having a car in the next 5 - 10 years.

stop blowing eggrolls in your plastic cars and BUY AMERICAN!

aren't like half of the american cars built everywhere else but the US?

you replaced a taillight at a dealership? you must like throwing away both time and money.

I also had to get a coolant leak checked out and my oil checked out, and the car is still under warranty. As soon as the car goes off warranty, there's a a guy who fixes german cars about 2 miles away from me.

I will probably replace the second taillight myself, it was just easier to get it replaced with all the other stuff that fell to shit at the same time