what are you swearing today?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a couple of days ago (my most recent outing to the pub) I was approached by a Pakistani guy about 6 full inches taller and wider than me for a cigarette. Guy dug his paw in and took like 4 cigarettes and went back to his table. No more than 30 seconds later he came back asking for another, and you know, my obvious response is "fuck off cunt," but had a couple drinks in me so it probably came out a little better than expected and I added the slamming pint glass effect.

Suddenly I see this beer stein flying mid-air across the pub, coming crashing down on the table. Needless to say guy was carried out of the pus by the arms like a mental patient, and the bar owners extended closing time by 30 minutes for me so I wouldn't walk out and get killed on the street, so i got another beer out of it, haha.

My buddy at work went to a gay bar where a lot of chicks hang out to try to pick up. So we've been calling him fag dick lately. Its so simple and juvenile.

'get the fuck outta here' in a strong american-italian accent.

always.

so it sounds like

'get the fack atta 'ere'

i'm sure a lot of people do it.

it's funnier cause i'm asian.

"fah-gedda-boudit"

I was standing in line for funnel cake with a friend yesterday when I told him I could shit in a bucket and fry it and it would still be healthier than a funnel cake.

There was a small child right behind me.