Spruce and Wings&Horns!!!!

djfischer

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

minya, just letting ya know, thats a demon, not a samurai :) forgot what his name is though... asian art 263 was really worth it..

Edited by wild_whiskey on Feb 19, 2006 at 11:02 PM

--- Original message by wild_whiskey on Feb 19, 2006 11:01 PM

yeah I figured. I just associate that stylized mask thing with samurai. Still a great print though.

minya-

nomad seems to have stuff in the back all the time, so it seemed like tnt had much more.

but, now that i think about it, it was basically all the same stuff, i *think* that tnt might have had a couple zip sweats and possibly a different colour hoodie than nomad, but thats based on my often faulty memory.

nairb49

edit: i spoke to the guy at uncleotis, and he said they just received abig shipment of spruce in the back, but they aren't putting it out until next week (i will conveniently be gone). but they had the marble hoodie for 50% off in green, but only L and XL, the former being your size i believe icon_smile_angry.gif

Edited by nairb49 on Feb 20, 2006 at 06:09 PM

it looks like marble, on a hoodie.

hahaha, it literally does, kind of like ink swirls all over the fabric.

and the uncleotis hoodie was 275 at nomad originally, but i can't remember how much it was originally at uncleotis.

i can only assume it was around same, minya's info agrees

nairb49

ahhh man that marble hoodie looks so sweet. You wanna hook me up with that sr20det? I like it a lot.

One thing I don't really like about my tiger fleece hood is that the inside fleece doesn't feel as soft and buttery anymore after 2 washings.

Stopped by Nomad today, the Wings & Horns stuff looks amazing. It's too bad I'm short on money or else I would've bought a few things (namely, the black t-shirt with the dagger print, awesome)... that and there was literally no one in the store, not even a salesperson. That kinda weirded me out a little.

Edited by jot on Feb 20, 2006 at 10:11 PM

Quote:

lmao its always like that

they're prolly at GDFT, or ransom chilling or out for a smoke LOL

but yeah its pretty weird that sometimes they have no salesperson in there.

--- Original message by tm on Feb 20, 2006 10:12 PM

That's pretty damn dangerous I mean I can just run in there and jack something if nobody is there. If they just have a guy sitting behind the cashier (w/o a sales guy) then that would be pretty normal.

Quote:

Oh man, those W&H hoodies are beautiful.

Does anyone here own a Spruce slim-fit hooded zip-up? I need a little help with sizing. How do they compare to AA hoodies? Or could you please measure the chest for me? icon_smile.gif

--- Original message by jiomitori on Feb 20, 2006 10:32 PM

I'm a medium in AA zip-up hoodies and a Large in Spruce slim-fits. They are not kidding about the "slim fit" part.

Quote:

apparenlty spruce and wings & horn are widespread and very popular in europe and japan. I wasn't aware.

was in toronto today, grabbed some wings and horn stuff from nomad and tntblue.

would post pics but away from my camera. beautiful stuff though.

--- Original message by nairb49 on Feb 20, 2006 04:50 PM

i cant speak for the rest of europe, but they are virtually unknown in the uk...

wanted - spruce/w&h - pm me if you are selling...