Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Is it possible to throw up from smoking / ingesting to much weed?

its happened to me and ive seen it happen to a couple other people. i dont have any backing/proof, but i dont think its directly caused by the weed.

in my case, i was home alone playing MW2 after eating a double-double w fries and shake. i bit of throw up came up when i burped, which triggered more puke and the worst high of my life.

Is it possible to throw up from smoking / ingesting to much weed? I threw up a little bit earlier today. I had about 5 edibles today and smoked 4 blunts and had some bowls with my fraternity.

I'm pretty light weight too, doesn't take a lot to get me high.

i recently realized that every time i've thrown up because of smoking too much weed (maybe 3 times), it's because i swallowed my hits. i rarely do this, but it has happened. i don't know if this was your case but yeah avoid swallowing the hits.

by the way, you guys ever heard of a strain called blueberry crush?

very frosty, very hairy (red hairs). smells fruity/lemony. not sure it's actually blueberry crush but anyways it's dank as hell.

http://imgur.com/1XLAS.jpg

a close up. only used 1oz instead of two. money is tight.

tEV8c.jpg

sVe9P.jpg

XkWVk.jpg

YvAJe.jpg

and the dry sieve.

VWWFu.jpg

before

1LsbH.jpg

i pressed that by hand into a ball, but didn't take any pictures. :(

4/20/2010 reinforced the lesson of 4/20/09: Ceiling is everything. Doesn't matter how much pot you smoke. if it has a low ceiling its is only going to get you so high. Smoked an oz of OG last year and was waaaay more baked than this year where we smoked more but of lower quality. nothing shitty just stuff i have posted.

which might be shitty to dom. lol no pics of that hash?? fullmelt headband? :eek:

jupiter is always nice... actually have some of that but didnt bother to picture as ive got so many ogs catalogued already. hands down best og ive ever seen is at hollyweed on sunset; absolutely no un-glanded leaf, tight, dense, ultra sticky buds... and the BEST part is the smell: dank chem smell with slightly musky lemon smell. alot of og is starting to smell almost lemonade-like, with sweeter nose to it but i always look for that chem influence to stand out in my og. called stratosphere og, from that planetary series as well. that solar i posted the other day is also.

just talking about, i think imma go grab some tommorow...

fuck u buddy:cool:

word. and i mean it in the most respectful way possible.

fill me in on this planetary OG shiz? whats that about? is it branding or real deal OG crosses? or can you post a link? also interested to find out what the differences are and the story behind the pre-98 cuts. i can search icmag but i'm here and i assume one of you knows. :P

PEACe-------->in the middle east.

actually i have no idea, except that they are just whats hot at collectives, i mean... they literally are all og, just slightly different phenos as far as look/taste/high. some are more indica and some are more sativa, but all are still have that hybrid-y og high. im assuming its just the top of the line as far as current breeding selection; ie people aint just cloning out here

also im reason i love chem characteristics in og is im sure that og's high thc content is directly from chem, just like sour d or any of those other descendants

so i went searching. this is what i have found so far:

Quote:

Originally Posted by headimonster

MORE CALIFORNIA HYPE! JESUS PEOPLE!!! jupiter...mars, any planetary names associated with og is just to sell more OG....all these clubs have 5-10 different ogs....they name em....the Earth Collectives Jupiter was good....it was a great SFV OG that was done to the max.....thats it....period....its SFV.....heh cali....and i live here:wallb ash:

A little bird told me something very similar!~

All planetary names are symbolic of whatever phenotype the OG is!

So, ALLEGEDLY Jupiter is supposed to be a high yielding OG pheno.

Mercury and Mars are supposedly a fire OG pheno that smell differently.

Venus and Earth are a tahoe OG that smell differently.

Saturn is an SFV

Just thought that was curious to me when they had all these planetary names, but all looked like OG!

OG Kush, Bubba Kush and The West Coast Dog.

"In late '93 John from Grass Valley Ca. got the Chem Dog cut. He shared it with me, Jerry(cowboy) from Dibble Creek Ca. and Harold(Putz) from Sunset Beach Ca. Putz had a male he called the secret ingredient. It was a cross of Lemon Thai and an Old World Paki Kush. Putz bred the secret ingredient to the Chem Dog. The buds that came out of this cross were going around So. L.A. county in '95. Someone told Putz that Kush must be so good because it was mountain grown. Putz laughed and told him "this Kush is Ocean Grown Kush bro". The tag stuck and it became known as OG Kush. In the spring of '96 Putz married a girl from New Zealand. Before moving there he sent cuts of his OG to me and Bob(beans) in Salinas Ca. He gave all his P1 stock and all the remaining seed he had to ****(mad dog) from Downey Ca. In late '96 **** sold some seed to some guys in the Valley. That's where the San Fernando Valley cut of OG comes from. It's like the Original only more sat in pheno type. **** sold a cut of the original to a guy in Orange county and that cut is called Larry today. It's still around Orange county. **** sent one other cut of the original OG to a breeder in Europe. As far as I know he never let anyone else have it.

Jerry bred his Chem Dog cut to a Humboldt county indica boy. This was the beginning of his cubing proccess. At BX3 he got a pheno that had all the smell, taste and kick of the Chem Dog, but in a pure indica pheno. Jerry gave this plant to Bob. It became known as the West Coast Dog.

Bob bred this plant to my Old World Kush male. He took a male from that cross and bred it to the OG cut Putz had sent him. This is what made the original Bubba Kush.

Jerry's cubed version of Chem Dog is what I sell as White Mustang".

This is a quote from KK"

...taken from a WT thread with swerve actively posting...

quotes:

actually, both the purple and regular green bubba smell pretty damn similar, its in the taste where the difference is really noticed. they grow very similar too until about 7-8 weeks where the purple bubba gets color on the calyxes and finishes up with thick round tipped top nugs. the "green" pheno will look mostly finished at 8 weeks except the tops will still have a some white hairs, and will start to get a little color on the leaves...if ur bubba is going 70 days its prolly the green one, the purple comes in at 8 weeks. the mint pheno i have no experience with but i hear it was a bubba kush plant that was found from the original lots of "bubba kush" orgnkid put up on cbay a few years back that cause so much controversy. i don't know who coined the term pre98 bubba so i dont know what they are talking bout, but the "old school" bubba i know im pretty sure is the same as the green pheno. i just havn't done a proper side by side of those two yet in the same pots and soil for a proper comparison

also shit like emerald og, jedi og, skywalker og, darth vader og, humboldt og, woody og, etc... goes on and on. point is, most of all this is really just an og pheno, with similar highs and tastes

^^what u posted about og origin as far as i know is the legit story, been spread on alot of other forums asking the same question

good info......... i love reading their names!! some old

wirey feebs, all these gangster ass aliases. plus the stories read like lifetime movies...... swerve married lashawna from new zealand and she

fucked a demon and gave birth to a 40 day cut of the OG oh my GOD get

to the rape scene already

Chemdawg 101

***Special thanks go to orgogliodiprovi and chemdog who helped me straighten out the story and exact details. ***

Brief background:

At a Grateful Dead show at Deer Creek Amphitheatre, 'joebrand' (aka 'wonkanobe') and 'pbud' met 'chemdog' and sold him an ounce of very high quality pot for $500. joe and chemdog exchanged numbers and they later arranged for two ounces to be shipped to chemdog on the east coast. According to chemdog, one ounce was seedless and the other had 13 seeds.

In ’91, chemdog popped the first 4 seeds. From these seeds, one male was found and disposed of (chemdog was young, you can’t blame him). The 3 females were labeled ‘chemdawg’ (now ’91 chemdawg), ‘chemdawg a’ (now chemdawg’s sister), and ‘chemdawg b’. In '01, chemdog and his girlfriend attempted to germ 3 more seeds, labeled ‘c’, ‘d’, and ‘e’. the ‘e’ seed never germinated, ‘c’ turned out to be junk (according to chemdog), and chemdawg ‘d’ was the keeper. In '06, 'chemdog' and 'joebrand' reunited and joe was given 4 of the last 6 beans: Chemdawg phenos 1-4, '4' being the chosen keeper. Joe thought the '4' was the best representation of the original and thus dubbed it the 'reunion pheno'. Chemdog still has two seeds left in his stash.

Chemdawg Crosses:

• 'OG Kush' (the original cut) came from an s1 from in a bag of '91 Chemdawg in the Lake Tahoe area in 1996.

• 'Sour Diesel' aka ECSD came from an accidental cross of ('91 Chemdawg x Mass Super Skunk/NL)x DNL after the DNL hermed and seeded the room. The DNL's lineage is NL/Shiva x Hawaiian.

• Original Diesel' (also known as Diesel #1, Headband, Daywrecker Diesel, Underdawg) came from a cross of '91 Chemdawg x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi's Northern Lights) done by a guy known as ‘weasel’.

• 'chemdog' and friends made several crosses that are held closely by a small group of friends and acquaintances. Among them are:

1. Super Snowdawg (Bubble Chem x [super skunk x Oregon Sno])

2. Giesel (Chem D x Mass Super Skunk)

3. Bubble Chem (Chemdawg’s Sister x Sag's Bubbleberry)

4. Dawg Daze aka ChemHaze (Chem D x ’93 Sensi's NL#5/Haze)

5. Chemdawg D x Pbud (another old-school Colorado strain)

JJ-NYC has been working on a Chemdawg D-based seed line for several years now. He started by crossing Chemdawg D to Sensi's Afghani after thoroughly testing both Sensi's Afghani and Sensi's Hindu Kush to determine which was more stable and would be better for the initial cross. JJ then did a backcross, known as "Double Dawg." Several phenos of this circulate and several people still have beans. JJ's latest work to the line is a second backcross known as "Tres Dawg" which is just starting to get tested.

Rezdog of Reservoir Seeds recently released several Chemdawg crosses as part of his 'Trinity' charity auctions. The crosses included Chemdawg D x Sensi's Hindu Kush and Snowdawg x Sensi's Hindu Kush, Chemdawg D x Sour Diesel IBL, Snowdawg x Sour Diesel IBL, ChemHaze x Sour Diesel IBL and Giesel x Sour Diesel IBL.

*must spread reputation before giving it to domdomdomdom again*

DSC_7295.jpg

the bubblegum I had last week. now I'm out, and taking snaps of kief from my grinder till I convince myself to go pick up another bag. kief's getting the best of me though, it's not looking good for tonight!

if its well grown, you should let me know about this place.

anyway, some jedi og; from its looks, pheno similar to sfv

thc content>>>>>>

the other stuff i've gotten has been pretty nice. it's called purple elephant. they had a club in oakland for a while. don't know if they moved or this is a second location.