Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

4/20 for me is going to be a 42.0 gram blunt. Two of my friends are quitting on 4/20 so I'm going to make sure they go into at least a minor coma. :P

Post pics post-roll/pre-burn!

Post pics post-roll/pre-burn!

If I remember I'll post a monster blunt how-to as I roll it up. I'm not sure how much paper I'm going to need so I'll probably just get a bunch of blunt wraps and piece them together. I'm thinking about using a lot of different flavored wraps just to see if anyone can tell the difference half way through haha.

edit: and seriously dino how do you get pictures like that... im never satisfied with mine, there are so many details i cant capture

fancy pants camera and lense
4/20... just another day in the life. :cool:

but seriously, I fail to see how it is different from any other day in April... you can only get stoned to a certain point. maybe I'll take LSD. mmmm

any other day wouldnt be 4/20 though..

i haven't smoked since last year, but dino, those pictures are going to make me change my mind. looks delicious

and 4/20 is about the act of smoking all day. get a pound of cheep herb and keep smoking. unless of course you can afford to smoke good shit all day.

i haven't smoked since last year, but dino, those pictures are going to make me change my mind. looks delicious

and 4/20 is about the act of smoking all day. get a pound of cheep herb and keep smoking. unless of course you can afford to smoke good shit all day.

ive been wanting to try hash in a crack pipe all day for 4/20...

If I remember I'll post a monster blunt how-to as I roll it up. I'm not sure how much paper I'm going to need so I'll probably just get a bunch of blunt wraps and piece them together. I'm thinking about using a lot of different flavored wraps just to see if anyone can tell the difference half way through haha.

can't you just get those huge blunt wraps at a tobacco store? I forgot the name of the company who makes them but they're like really huge....and coned shaped.

don't know what strain... i don't believe 90% of the nicknames i hear anyway... even if it's from the club. all that really matters to me is the trics. if the trics are fully formed and they have good coverage, then its good bud.

something-green.jpg

something-greenL.jpg

gonna hit up hippy hill on 4/20... anyone else?

although i dont smoke...

i found this

• Urban legend claims, incorrectly, that 420 is or was a police code for a drug bust or for "marijuana smoking in progress", or that 4:20 is or was the shift change for the police.
  • It was, at one time, believed that there were 420 chemicals in marijuana.
  • Many mistake April 20 as being the day Bob Marley, a famous rastafarian musician, died. The actual date he died is May 11.
  • Many mistake April 20 as being the day Adolf Hitler, died. The actual date he died is April 30(although Hitler was born on the 20th).
  • April 20 is the last day on which one is supposed to plant cannabis seeds.
  • The Beatles song "Come Together" and "Smokin'" by Boston are 4:20 in length.
  • "D" and "T" are the 4th and 20th letters of the alphabet, respectively, and thus "DT" stands for "doobie time" ("doobie" being a slang term for a marijuana cigarette).
  • At 4:20 on an analogue clock, the hands line up in a downward angle giving the appearance that the face of the clock has a smoking instrument in its "mouth".
  • The psychoactive chemical in marijuana is tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). "Tetra" is Greek for 4 and "hydro" for water (aka H2O), so these can be condensed to become 420.

hippy hill at Guelph Univ?

... or are there hippy hills at all universities/colleges?

if you're referring to Guelph Univ in ontario

im still contemplating going

i only know one dude who's going haha and hes like 4 years my elder

you know anything about it? only info i have about it is that a fuckload of people are going

on another note, picking up 2 oz for 280 tomorrow in preparation:D