Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

im starting to think i shouldnt own a bong. first i broke the downstem and the RooR fro bowl, then the replacement downstem and my friends bowl (got him new one), AND now i just broke the opening. the bong still works with rubberbands but its really gone. is this a sign to stop smoking??

im starting to think i shouldnt own a bong. first i broke the downstem and the RooR fro bowl, then the replacement downstem and my friends bowl (got him new one), AND now i just broke the opening. the bong still works with rubberbands but its really gone. is this a sign to stop smoking??

man up....

^^^ beg pardon?

MAN UP.

GET A FUCKIN BONG.

GET A FUCKIN WEED

PUT A FUCKIN WEED IN THAT FUCKIN BONG

SMOKE THAT FUCKIN WEED.

im not in a hurry to buy something with cash i dont have. point is breaking a bong is a instant high killer and a major inconvenience

You can usually take it to a glass shop (if they have a blower) and get that shit repaired. I ALWAYS have spare parts for my shit lying around. spare d stem, spare bowls you find on the cheap.....

Point is, glass is going to break. Either learn to be more careful, or don't get so stressed out when you DO break something. You were probably faded. There was glass around you..

do tha maffs.

Yea between my friends and i we've broken about ten downstems over the course of 2 years. I have never broken a bong but i have been in the presence of a break on three ocassions. Every time a bong got knocked over it was because someone placed it behind someone's blind spot and they forgot it was there. Just keep your glass where it can be seen and not touched easily. I always put my bong on my top shelf, way out of harms way (short of an earthquake) and its been fine. Dont get discouraged from buying nice glass. Just be smart

dsc036740.jpg

i was cleaning my room and remembered i used to keep used ocb packages. i moved in last march, and those are papers i bought myself. there's 32 papers in a package... which gives pretty scary numbers ...

lol that's awesome freecat

well, today was weed day. you know what that means.. :D

dscf00120.jpg

i'll take close-ups in natural light tomorrow but let me tell you that purp trash on the bottom right is some chronic. my homie hooked it up with a half from his personal stash. snapped 2 to the dome and i was ripped off my ass

neighbor just came through and picked up, rolled this cone, smoked me out then bounced haha

dscf0001m0.jpg

dscf0006j.jpg

dscf0007p.jpg

those are my favorite papers to roll with. friends and i are very casual smokers so we don't need mega j's.... easy to roll a nice skinny one with those

are they wildely in the us just like in europe? here in france ocb's got pretty much a monopoly over rolling paper, last time i rolled/smoked with something else was maybe a couple of years ago when i found a rizla package on the street.

question about edibles.

i have some rice crispy weed treats from the end of summer that i've kept in the freezer and forgot about for months. wondering if they will still work?

yea it should. The thc is still in the rice krispy. It's just sorta gonna taste gross if the treat absorbed any moisture or...freezer burn.

My friend left a gang load of hash in the freezer for two months. Took it back out when he cleaned his freezer out. Smoked great.

are they wildely in the us just like in europe? here in france ocb's got pretty much a monopoly over rolling paper, last time i rolled/smoked with something else was maybe a couple of years ago when i found a rizla package on the street.

nah they're not at all available in the us, i wish they had a monopoly like in france cause they are the best.