Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

damn, now that i have my own place I need to extract some DMT.

Acid/shrooms never really did it for me, done acid a couple times and shrooms once, was alright but not that cool. I'd rather spend the money on bud and just get high to be honest.

Home for Thanksgiving break for a couple days and won poker night, so smoked some dank for a couple days. Now back to smoking 5 dollar reg dutches in brooklyn, poor college student concept :(

lovin' it in the pacific northwest right now.

cosign. I just moved here and it's legit

I don't like to talk about hook-ups because someone always has something better, but compared to what I am used to, this shit is ridic. I got a 1/4 homegrown white widow (well grown) for $65 and I was telling him about my hash press and told him he could use it if he wanted. He pulled out a pog case (lol) filled with kief and loads about a gram and just tells us to keep it. I've only bought from him like 3 times, and the first time he hooked me up with a gram bag of kief. I know he's not the grower, so he's paying for it. He's just a nice dude.

I never purchased or sold keif until I started going to dispensaries. I thought it was something people shared for free since its basically just a bonus. An amazing bonus.

I'll sum it up concisely:

1. your medical records are confidential.

2. medical is literally in the term medical marijuana

3. there is no medical marijuana card specific part of the search process

4 .pass your drug tests

5. dont expect an implant if you live in Michigan

These rules probably dont apply for upper level government positions. Obviously.

When you say pass your drug tests, that means it may stop you from getting jobs and such? Sorry for the questions haha

it depends on a lot of things bro. depends of the state youre living in, the type of job youre gong after, ect.

if youre a commercial airline pilot, doesnt really matter if youre prescribed weed. i doubt they would let you fly if you tested positive for weed, even if it is prescribed by a doctor.

knadideyemean?

This really isnt complicated at all.

Pass your drug test so that your weed smoking habit never even comes up (assuming you dont wear being a stoner on your sleeve). Thats what I meant by that.

And before you even ask, having a weed card is not a get out of a failed drug test free card.

Ohai, pbnfriend. I live in California if that makes any difference. Well, when I turn 18 and in college with a part time job and such, I just thought it would be convenient to get a card.

oh hai thar

This really isnt complicated at all.

Pass your drug test so that your weed smoking habit never even comes up. (assuming you dont wear being a stoner on your sleeve). Thats what I meant by that.

And before you even ask, having a weed card is not a ge out of a failed drug test free card.

^^^^^^this is basically it. if youre just looking for a part time job, some of them will ask you to submit to a drug test before they first hire you. as long as you pass this first test, chances are pretty good that you wont get tested again. as long as you can piss clean on that first test, whether or not you have a green card is largely irrelevant.

Thanks!

The strain is lowryder2 and the description of it seemed perfect for the limited amount of space that I have. It was just small enough (~16 inches max height) to grow under my bed... I know, haha. I bought the seeds online from attitude although they were quite expensive, about $12 a seed.

I'm using 5 regular household cfls with a wattage of 40 each. I'm pretty ecstatic since this is my first grow and its turned out pretty sucessful. Of course, I had to do a lot of reading on hydroponics.

Heres a picture of the lighting setup if your interested. The strange thing is that I don't have any cfls over the top of the plant, just on the sides. I bought several tripods and attached them to some lighting/umbrella equipment that I had owned previously. I added a Y socket adapter and finally, the cfls.

5219042107_5679d1f10a_z.jpg