Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

any fellow bruins?

just moved in to UCLA recently, just wondering if anyone had any experience with mary in the dorm rooms, bathrooms, etc etc.

carbon filter, febreeze, sploofs?

not sure about your situation but at my old dorm the best spot was actually to blaze in the stairwell, tall dorm building + elevators = nobody used the stairwell past floor 5 or so, so it was mad easy to just post up on the stairs hell we smoked bowls in there, bubs, even dutches, nobody was any the wiser except one time this girl opened the door and was like "THANKS FOR MAKING OUR FLOOR SMELL LIKE SHIT" but we were just like bitch.. this shit smells good and left.

now I have an apartment thank the lord, and can smoke weed on the computer, while watching TV, while cooking..

yea, it's a good place. run by some really chill guys. talked to the owner a little and he's got at least a couple growers that he's known since high school and supply him with the best stuff. they have some cheese from the same grower as the AK that's supposed to be killer. some nice train wreck right now too, but not for long. and their OG is on par with elemental wellness, but it's $10 cheaper because nothing is over $55 an 8th and they don't throw tax on top of that.

my photos should be up in elemental by this weekend hopefully. the owners have been out and about the last week, but i'm meeting up with ariel on friday.

il_fullxfull152522513.jpg

you'll have way less drag if you dump out about half of that water. you only need it to cover over the diffusion slits. the worked glass looks nice though :cool:

got some grandaddy coming in today..pics later probably.

-edit-

gdp1k.th.jpg

gdp4.th.jpg

gdp5.th.jpg

gdp6.th.jpg

gdp7.th.jpg

hmmm what should i use to clean my grinder? it's all gunked up with residue from sticky buds that can't be scraped and it kind of makes everything dull and the ground stuff doesn't always fall down to the bottom, so i'm always having to stuff down the rest with a toothpick.