Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

anyone feeling like going to amsterdam on the 2nd week of july ? i'll be in brussels for my bro's wedding and don't feel like going home just yet.

i'm friends w/ all my dealers, whether i knew them first as dealers or as pals.

truth.

not to mention all my friends have different hustles...some overflap but territory doesn't. kinda cool how it all works out...being friends and all.

i will say, i hate 'dealer' drama. why bitches sometimes just shouldn't get involved.

browsing CL and a little bit of negotiating this morning and I ended up getting a free doctors visit and state fees for my mmj card + a gram of '91 Chem Dog for giving a guy a ride to the airport, I fucking love Colorado!

as for dispensery prices... Depending on specials and what not you can usually find a pretty decent 8th for 30-35, most regular "top shelf" 8th are 50, hash, oils and edibles seem pretty spendy and yes, if you've got a buddy or know someone I don't see why they wouldn't grab something for you. Honestly though you're better off picking up from someone who supplies the dispenseries. If you know someone legal theres careivers selling top notch zips for 200-225 all over online. idk but I'd assume it's the same in Cali.