Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

anybody try that K2 stuff? its really harsh smoke and smells like poutpourri. it did get me almost there. pretty good job at mimicing, but in the end i just wanted some real stuff.

I tried K2 a couple weeks ago. It was weird and I had the same overall reaction. Made me put that shit aside and go back to the green.

Is it possible to throw up from smoking / ingesting to much weed? I threw up a little bit earlier today. I had about 5 edibles today and smoked 4 blunts and had some bowls with my fraternity.

I'm pretty light weight too, doesn't take a lot to get me high.

hope people had a good 420, flowers of the day for the most part:

solar og, best hits of the day were solid green rips off of packed bowls of this, better tasting than any hits i had even with concentrates... shines like the sun, glows to the naked eye more than usual- IMG_4546.jpg

IMG_4551.jpg

and

that vortex from the other day -

IMG_4527.jpg

IMG_4536.jpg

intense! what was the concentrate status like?? we fucked around

with too much bubble and it was lights out kinda early. woke up naked around~3AM and started the party back up:cool::cool:

yesterday was like so....

ice5444.jpg

:rolleyes:

Is it possible to throw up from smoking / ingesting to much weed?

happened to me last year, but i reckon there was something else involved, maybe food poisoning or something. anyway, i threw up all over my bed because i was laying and it was the worst moment of my whole year :/

also, hope you guys had a nice 420. this thing makes me think of nye. like you always think you're gonna do something special and end up doing the usual, most of the time, for the best.

i'm broke to the point where i can barely afford food, so no weed for me, but then at around 8pm one of my friend sent me "420, when can i come to yours ?" so i actually got to smoke my head out. got memory loss and woke up at 1pm when i was supposed to be up at 10am... was nice though haha.

since yesterday was the day it was, my stoner neighbor comes out to our roof-top deck and asks if I want to smoke. now just before this, I took my morning pills: multi-vitamin, flaxseed oil, 5-HTP, and l-arginine. I forgot that I'd taken these, so I go and rip three successive bong hits of some good weed.

Now why would I mention the 5-HTP and L-arginine? Well, I've found that both supplements propagate the effects of both marijuana (while mixing 5-HTP and alcohol could be deadly). So 5 minutes later I'm sitting on the roof seeing imagined rainbows flashing in the sky, hearing words come out of my mouth that I did or didn't say, thinking that my neighbor got me high so he could kill me. Turns out he smoked me up so I could give him a ride to work. "I can't drive, man..."

5 hours later I'm still high and he asks me for a ride. I said, "sure" $30 for a half hour ride! Drop him off after some run-around, and make it 3/4 of the way home... Flashing red and blue lights! :eek:

My license plate fell off the back of my car like 3 months ago, haven't had any problems cause I don't drive that much. Cop was super cool, even though I was slightly stoned and only had my motorcycle permit on me. Gave me a warning and I nearly shit myself as I drove off.

Got home and made a grille portobello sangwich, smoked another bowl with my neighbors, and drank an Anchor Steam beer.

good times.

since yesterday was the day it was, my stoner neighbor comes out to our roof-top deck and asks if I want to smoke. now just before this, I took my morning pills: multi-vitamin, flaxseed oil, 5-HTP, and l-arginine. I forgot that I'd taken these, so I go and rip three successive bong hits of some good weed.

Now why would I mention the 5-HTP and L-arginine? Well, I've found that both supplements propagate the effects of both marijuana (while mixing 5-HTP and alcohol could be deadly). So 5 minutes later I'm sitting on the roof seeing imagined rainbows flashing in the sky, hearing words come out of my mouth that I did or didn't say, thinking that my neighbor got me high so he could kill me. Turns out he smoked me up so I could give him a ride to work. "I can't drive, man..."

5 hours later I'm still high and he asks me for a ride. I said, "sure" $30 for a half hour ride! Drop him off after some run-around, and make it 3/4 of the way home... Flashing red and blue lights! :eek:

My license plate fell off the back of my car like 3 months ago, haven't had any problems cause I don't drive that much. Cop was super cool, even though I was slightly stoned and only had my motorcycle permit on me. Gave me a warning and I nearly shit myself as I drove off.

Got home and made a grille portobello sangwich, smoked another bowl with my neighbors, and drank an Anchor Steam beer.

good times.

Sounds pretty damn crazy man. Looks like you got lucky.

On the side note, isn't taking 5htp every day bad? I don't know much about 5htp but i do remember reading that taking 5 htp in high dosage everyday can lead to heart valve damage / disease. How many mgs are you taking a day? I'm just asking this because i take 5htp every once in a while too esp. after i thizz.

I've got some 5htp and l-arginine around here as well as a ton of other supplements. I should get back to eating supplements and see if there are any bonus side effects like that.

also, crazy story. Lucky you had a cool cop.

A few months ago I picked my girlfriend up from work and we planned on going to the museum and out to dinner. I brought a blunt along to smoke before the museum. We pulled off down some dark residential street and smoked in the car. Had to drive around the block to get to the museum parking and we go through an intersection and my girlfriend sees a cop coming and she lets me know. I'm driving fine and the cop pulls into the intersection with lights flashing about 50 yards behind me. I was faded as fuck and nearly had a heart attack, but kept driving to make sure he was pulling me over and he followed a little and then disappeared. I don't know what the fuck happened. I parked quick and smoked a fucking cigarette, though.

RIP Jack Herer

tried out another club in san jose called the purple elephant. guess they have a location in oakland too. it's like a total bro club with espn going on flat screens and all the employees juiced up in affliction shirts etc., but they have some nice nice strains. some good sativas to try. went with amnesia haze, getting some thai haze or super surfer today.

only thing that might keep me from going more often is the wait time. i went on sunday and it's nice they're open then, but they were taking one person at a time and there were 5-6 people ahead of me, so it took like half an hour. i guess during the weekdays they have 2 people at a time, but still....

shit i've got 5-htp, but didn't know that i shouldn't drink (?!?!) with it, or that its a potentiator...

going into my last exam of undergrad in an hour... gonna take one of these babies and spark the L on the way back. maybe this is a bad idea with an amphetamine glow, but we'll see...