Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

@b.e-n - don't waste your money. Your basically using Sam th SkunkmAn's original method for bubble hash. That being said, stress has very few trichomes that haven't been crushed and or broke. Your are going to get a ton of leaf matter. and therefore a final product that isn't very pure.

the "hash" won't hold shape, and won't bubble. so....

why do you want hash? to get higher? just buy the good bud and smoke it all at once.

yeah i didnt

i was gonna but i made sure to check if i could

fuck i was stuck in a moment for like 5 minutes and it just kept repeating like one frame over and over and then i had to like progress the scene by remembering more about what was going on

and it felt like the dimensions were being rolled out flat and they got like separated and i felt them on all the points i felt pressure

it was way too fuckin weird because i felt that shit with my body

xpost from things you love thread:

twenty minutes ago i was really pissed off about something and i thought to myself, i should post about it in the "shit you hate" thread. but then i took my iolite out and turned it on, and now i can't remember what i was angry about. this is why i love marijuana.

well the countdown has begun. trying not to smoke too much today, but i already smoked a bowl. vape from now till midnight tomorrow

making hash the whole time.

hand pressing some aged kief. on the bud for a year and in glass in the garage for about 9 months plus another 4 in the house at normal temps. made from easily 30+ strains. lots of snowcap, sour diesel, sensi star, and purple urkel. mainly shake and small popcorn.

also, evaporating some alcohol-hash. not iso per se. (using 99.9% pure HPLC alcohol. very easy to purge) but will be a very quick wash. less than 30 sec. using master kush, a sweettooth/haze cross, sour diesel shake. plus some small amounts from other strains. should have around 35 grams. will add 21 or so more grams of diesel buds to make the number round.

will post pics. Happy 4/20 Eve Eve. ahahhahahahaha

pretty sure clear papers are just cellulose?

also i found this in a trip report

pretty much exactly how i felt

Throughout the whole trip, the most distinct element in my mind was a sensation of lagging time. When I was part of the machine, I felt like I was moving in the same forward-back pattern, like I was part of a hand on a clock that was stuck. I would try to break the hold of the machine, only to be thrown back onto the futon by unexplainable forces. This repeating occurrence, along with my thought process, made me feel like I was stuck in time. My thought process was so strange; it felt like a story was being unfolded, but every time the forward-back motion happened, the story would start over. I quickly realized the seemingly complex story was actually my existence at that time. My existence would gradually become unveiled in reality, but in my mind time was lagging and I would fall into a void over and over. It was very strange and frightening, I felt as if I would never leave this loop and time would never continue; my mind would just keep going back to a single moment in time, expanding on the story more and more each time.

prrRrRrrr

1cur3.jpg

1 month cured

1cur2.jpg

cured full 2 months :eek: (would not smoke without ready nearby assistance)

2cur.jpg

2cur2.jpg

take care of your shit and shit will take care of yous:cool::cool:

sheeshy neeshy

39hsh.jpg

caught a fatty ant for tha collection... zoned

ant.jpg