Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Damn yo. I can't seem to get blazed nomore or something.

This morning me and the homies smoked a couple hashjoints after clubbing. Otherwise I can't get sleep. I got mellow from it and slept really good last night.

Today I still felt the shit from clubbing and decided to smoke another one just now. Shit ain't working at all. I'm just getting shakey from inhaling too fast.

What's up with that? Someone know what is going wrong here? Maybe shit hash? Or is it that my body ain't used to it? Haven't been smoking for like three years before like the last three months when I started again.

hash never really puts me to sleep, always give me a good feeling, but never affect my body in that aspect. some strains of weed can though.

as for shaking, it's maybe just you being tired and your body wrecked from everything, inhaling too fast might not be the best solution to help you either. i wouldn't be too worried man

so, after a little fast... time to celebrate :cool:

freezland, so powdery , left glazing sugar all over my fingers

4065176895_f1eff1eb82.jpg

mexican sativa

4065927176_22aeaf2da7.jpg

and a nice surprise;

1g of hash from l.a. confidential :eek::D

so stiiiicky, it's like a wet dream

4065176841_d68b743a99.jpg

suze is every where I post

not the "full money shot" threads though haha

My friend donated some doses of Bhang Lassi to me the other day. It's a marijuana tincture from India made with milk, buds, coconut milk, almonds, garam masala, sugar, and ginger (varies depending on who you ask). It's delicious and potent stuff.

6yyl.jpg