Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

this is what i listen to when i smoke (and then i dance, alone in my room, in the dark):

VHBwDYyyGxs

lol

one night I was blazed as fuck and caught a cab with a friend of mine. We split our cash and I only made it like 6 blocks from my place, so I walked the rest. I walked past a bus stop and saw this cassette sitting on the seat. Of course I kept it.

yeah it's not that much about paying or anything but more about showing just a lil bit of gratitude which some don't and even treat you like a pothead i really hate that. i'm always eager to share with my friends, guys or gals, but selfish girl from uni... hum no.

when i first started smoking my friends got me onto the idea of Weed Karma...basically, you blaze your boy and he will blaze you in return. pretty simple but i've found it's almost always true. for most of september i was smoking up kids on my floor and they were always appreciative, and now that people are getting hookups everyone is down to let me in on a bowl/joint/bong. and if they don't hit you back, well, they'll probably get the clap

anyway- my blunt rolling music and jamz to get high to are strictly UGK as of late. RIP to pimp c

ugk-zomba-400a081507-777582.jpg

In HS a bunch of me and my friends rushed a fellow crew members house cause his parents were out of town... towards the end of the night, everyone there with weed pitched in for me to roll a godfather in a dutch master, about 2 OZ or so, a little less... me and a friend got in to a convo that lasted about 1.5 hours as i skilled it... by that time, it was 7am and everyone had crashed... this fucking blunt was PERFECT... looked just like a dutch does before you unroll it... we blazed for like 2 hours... by the end i felt sick and wanted him to stop talking to me as i crashed... fun, but i dont need to do it again.

is there a dedicated mushroom thread? ive never had a chocolate that was half this potent. I was told to split this thing into 1/4 or half if you really wanted it intense. the first time i tried a quarter and was out of my mind. next time i tried the same and was equally as fucked up. my friends had the same tootsie roll size piece as me and claimed it was some of the best they had ever had. all we kept on talking about was how the person who made these really had there shit together. they should be rich. a choc was only 35 so divided by 4 is the cheapest buzz ever. MUST FIND MORE!

oh and combo with premium nugs is always a good reaction.

88351133676508346142029.jpg

some brian jonestown massacre. had a cool walking-to-the-beat thing going after my session the other night. Best part is all the layers in their music - you either have to see them live or be stoned to realize there's 3-4 guitars going at all times, it all flows together that well.

+rep

:cool:

anton newcombe = :eek:

has anybody seen this anime?

http://www.first-squad.com/

japanese animators team up with russian authors to create this:

Set during the opening days of World War II on the Eastern Front. Its main cast are a group of Soviet teenagers with extraordinary abilities; the teenagers have been drafted to form a special unit to fight the invading German army. They are opposed by a Schutzstaffel (SS) officer who is attempting to raise from the dead a supernatural army of crusaders from the 12th-century Order of the Sacred Cross and enlist them in the Nazi cause.

just wondering if i should watch it high.

is there a dedicated mushroom thread? ive never had a chocolate that was half this potent. I was told to split this thing into 1/4 or half if you really wanted it intense. the first time i tried a quarter and was out of my mind. next time i tried the same and was equally as fucked up. my friends had the same tootsie roll size piece as me and claimed it was some of the best they had ever had. all we kept on talking about was how the person who made these really had there shit together. they should be rich. a choc was only 35 so divided by 4 is the cheapest buzz ever. MUST FIND MORE!

oh and combo with premium nugs is always a good reaction.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=53462

i wish i could find some for that cheap around here

its not like theyre really that common here in the first place though

i regularly listen to his mochilla mix, fav release of theirs probably

also recently what i listening to high:

j.rocc sex machine (always rotating through his mixes)

jack bruce

axelrod

b-music releases

glk finders keepers mix (same with glks mixes)

blunted in the bombshelter

just-ice back to the old school

lynch hung 24deep

sergio mendes ('66)

azymuth

jorge ben

just purchased a new bong today and i am high as fuck.

was gonna get a zob or a roor but i didnt want something ridiculously huge and thats all the local head shops had around here for those.

i went with the blue dot, good price and nice size.

im feeling the ice catcher design and the diffuser, and blue dots accessories are limitless

im loving the blues and greens at the top

bluedott.jpg

the colors are a little off in this shot, the smoke and flash bounce of my orange walls make the top look yellow. milk shot!

bluedot.jpg

yo can anyone answer my question

i know i can google, but i want to hear from experience

(best weed cookie/butter recipe)

-grab your standard betty crocker-whatever box of brownies

- 1/4 of your favorite plant (or more, 1/4 does the trick and it gets crazy, id say you could aim for 7-10g per batch)

i think its about 1/2 cup of vegetable oil in the recipe for the brownies, so you put that in a pan and let it heat up a bit before you put the quad in. let it "cook" for 2hrs if you have the time (i've done this from 1-2 hrs and its worked). just make sure its all submerged in the oil.

after that you can pretty much mix it straight into brownie mix, eggs, and bake them. ive done this 3-4 times after failing with butter (didn't have the time/patience) and have had great results with oil. i think i roughly ended up with like 18 brownies or so ( i always used a cupcake tray for some reason), and one would get you fucked up. though i've had a friend say his was more mellow, i've had intense trips and so have my roommates. i think its probably just due to uneven distribution of the THC, but i couldn't imagine putting any more in them without going insane.