Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

well i had some weed to waste yesterday night so i tried rolling with an actual filter. i took like 6 hits and found out i was barely fucked (compared to with a roach). so i removed it and smoked a morocco...

How do you have weed to waste? You must be ballin

How do you have weed to waste? You must be ballin

well actually i was about to sell a couple of g and turned the deal a lil bit less fair for the sake of experiencing.

I had trainwreck smoked through a gravity bong. Best high ever.

Any know what the details are behind trainwreck?

won cannabis cup years back, is a really good strain however if youre getting your shit from a dealer you see alot of poorly grown trainwreck as well as diluted trainwreck or shit thats not even trainwreck but is sold as trainwreck

smoked again today. but at night. still in the fucking dorms and the like local school cop, he walks around to check the dorms and shit. got caught, but not red handed. this is what happened according to my roommate who's tripping: school cop comes into our common area and knocks on my room's door. roommate opens up thinking it was us. school cop says it smells like weed and shit. gunna write us up and that leads to real cops and shit. and he's prolly gunna write up the entire suite. i come back. roommate goes and nags for a while. i'm thinking to get him to shut the fuck up i'll just confess and take the blame. but is there another option?

copped a new mason:D.

d7d81341.jpg?t=1243704554

I need a few like these or those circular seal jars. Something bigger than baby food jars but small than a normal peanut butter sized jar would be perfect. I looked in Crate&Barrel, but they didn't have any good containers. Any suggestions?

Ben, those containers don't keep the smell in i think. I need jars that won't stick the whole room up. I need air-tight containers like mason jars.

Im specifically looking for half pint sized mason jars. I'd prefer to not buy online. Where?

Yeah tightvacs really work too.