Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

dang havent seen you on here in a minute famous... what up. just reading on this headband is giving me a boner. just picked up some kush for 45 an 8th pretty pumped. fat nugs pretty dense... i think he said it is orange kush? but he didnt know he just said it was good. ill report back in a while hopefully with a pic.

smoking silver bubble(bubble gum X siver haze) today... always edgy but strong good high. going to pick up some mexi haze later on i think, smoked it the other day and it was a lot of fun.

and what the fuck is a fire cracker?

its my senior year of high school.. about 5 more months to go.. i plan on smoking before i graduate! YEAH!

Huh??

Do you mean you plan on smoking before your graduation ceremony?

Or just within this 5 months?

Cause Im a senior and I plan on smoking 4-5 days a week before I graduate lol

it's a weed+peanut butter baked good, usually made on saltines or ritz crackers. the taste is some thing i cannot describe (megabad)

firecrackers are what you do when you can't be hassled to make cannabutter and bake with it

http://forum.grasscity.com/recreational-marijuana-use/90146-official-how-make-firecracker-thread-w-pics.html

and try nutella on graham crackers, masks the taste much better

just a quick evo pic

had for a few weeks, 3 washes no soak. color is really setting in.

IMG_0148.jpg

its way darker now.... im debating on cleaning the bong but i sorta like the color its getting. should i clean it like a pipe with alcohol and iso or should i just say fuck it and smoke away my worries?

if i had a camera i'd 1 up you soooooo bad... people who know, kno wassup lol

that shit was amazing. i dropped a blue batman and later a purple transformer + took a hit outta a nice blunt at TAO = me rolled off my ass and trippin the fuck out hard. probably the hardest I've ever rolled.

WEED + MDMA = amazing match

so, last 5/6 days I've been smoking everyday, some Amnesia from the local coffeeshop. I'm not that much of a regular smoker, so my tolerance is pretty low. I think I've only smoked around a gram this week, just spread it out to be kinda buzzed constantly. The weird thing is though that I have noticed that when I smoke before going to bed the next morning I wake up I'm still kinda buzzed all day. If I smoke in the afternoon and leave some hours between going to bed and smoking I'm ok. I smoked my last bit yesterday evening, had about two bowls. I felt pretty high when I went to bed, weird thing is I have still been pretty buzzed all day today. I don't really mind, but it seems very weird. I also take Lexapro, maybe that has something to do with it.

Anybody else has had this?

last night i was beyond fucked up and i got on the 1 train uptown @ 1:30ish...there's a dude passed out on the last seat on the last car kind of curled up. i start to look away and i do a double-take...dino, was that you?!

i might be bugging but i took a shitty camera phone pic [stalker concept]