Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

score! man, i took a day off. that was rough. ...and unintentional.

Shit is fresh though, so it was worth unintentionally waiting for.

speaking of all things holy, i just combined this:

http://www.iso-tones.com/AstralProjection.mp3

with this

http://www.jetcityorange.com/meditation/lowAlpha.mp3

and it blew my mind.

*added a picture of my christmas weed

10808583.jpg

^^oo, nah it was much too long ago...plus, i have the shittiest memory. i chatted a bit, listened to music and knocked the fuck out.

but the guy im with doesnt like how smoking makes him feel and so i came to the conclusion that hes never really been high.

i cant wait to get him properly fucked up.

good documentary called Union, about Marijuana and Hemp and other issues such as the privatization of U.S. prisons for profit, the use of criminal law for the basis of public health and the crooked pharmaceutical industry . It has alot of good info and things I had never thought of or heard before. It's a little bit long but its really worth it to watch the whole thing. Watch it, it will make you think.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-6594320551222952318&ei=wLdJSZ6JFoSa-wGZgZ28Cg&q=union&dur=3

good documentary called Union, about Marijuana and Hemp and other issues such as the privatization of U.S. prisons for profit, the use of criminal law for the basis of public health and the crooked pharmaceutical industry . It has alot of good info and things I had never thought of or heard before. It's a little bit long but its really worth it to watch the whole thing. Watch it, it will make you think.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-6594320551222952318&ei=wLdJSZ6JFoSa-wGZgZ28Cg&q=union&dur=3

high and watching it now. was interested enough after 20 minutes in, I went ahead and downloaded it off TPB to watch the rest. thanks

some pics of what i'm smoking

img0462gm6.jpgimg0470mk5.jpgimg0466qh4.jpgimg0469lw4.jpg

I can't focus a camera for shit after I start smoking. This is some hyampom outdoor- I'd never heard of it/ probably not an actual strain, but I got it from a friend from California. 70/ quarter.

very nice for 70/quad

octo, thanks for the video. I always enjoy a good weed documentary, and I liked how this one actually addresses the corporate lobbyist from pharmaceuticals, logging, privatized jails (hadn't heard that one before), etc. who are keeping the my heavenly plant down. There's gotta be more that can be done here. Do people just not care that their government blatantly lies to them?

...suffocating monkeys with pot smoke to correlate marijuana usage to brain damage... pathetic

edit: oh yeah, new animal collective is off the hook

funny actually,

love this album. the first day it leaked i burned it onto a cd and put it into my car (how tragically archaic) , played it through about 4 or 5 times and went to eject and the player didn't want to give me my damn cd back. stuck in there for a day an a half until i just pried it out manually.

then after i got it out, only about 30 minutes of listening to other shit before i put it back in:o:o

speaking of all things holy, i just combined this:

http://www.iso-tones.com/AstralProjection.mp3

with this

http://www.jetcityorange.com/meditation/lowAlpha.mp3

and it blew my mind.

I did this yesterday and shit made me paranoid as fuck - sounded like some fucking helicopters were coming. I think that's the exact opposite of what was supposed to happen...

Hrm, I might try this again but one of the simpler ones you posted earlier.

I did this yesterday and shit made me paranoid as fuck - sounded like some fucking helicopters were coming. I think that's the exact opposite of what was supposed to happen...

Hrm, I might try this again but one of the simpler ones you posted earlier.

haha you just gotta go into it with the right state of mind i guess. shit is fucking crazy though. that's why i liked it so much. i'm interested to see where my mind takes me over time. i've done a lot more reading into this and the benefits of meditation and am already seeing results in relatively consistently listening to these. if you were to take a look at an EKG readout of an entrained brain in a theta state, you'd see that the brain is working almost 100% symmetrically. becoming more aware of and having more control over your consciousness is a really powerful tool (or at least feels like one right now, as i can feel it growing).

haha you just gotta go into it with the right state of mind i guess. shit is fucking crazy though. that's why i liked it so much. i'm interested to see where my mind takes me over time. i've done a lot more reading into this and the benefits of meditation and am already seeing results in relatively consistently listening to these. if you were to take a look at an EKG readout of an entrained brain in a theta state, you'd see that the brain is working almost 100% symmetrically. becoming more aware of and having more control over your consciousness is a really powerful tool (or at least feels like one right now, as i can feel it growing).

Thats pretty cool

how we started off our new years.. 3161828537_e0c77d4b14_o.jpg

this is how we started off the new year as well. lit that shit right at 12. enjoying the hotbox until the cops rolled up, but they just drove past us. they even shined their light through the car. im surprised they didnt stop.