Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

YO has anyone here smoked honey oil? if so, how strong is it compared to pressed kief? I am trying to figure out if it is worth doing a butane oil extraction.

honey oil aka butane hash aka hippy crack is pretty killer stuff. Literally this shit knocks me on my ass and leaves me incapacitated. To the point where linear thought processes are not occurring. I bought a couple of viles from the Clubs in SF, and i think thatll do for a while.

As for making it yourself, i wouldnt bother. Its really dangerous to make and the yield isnt worth the effort. Just spend 50-60 for a gram of it at the club (if you can). I got a gram vial of oil and it lasted me over 2 weeks with daily usage!! Although i didnt take more than 1 or 2 rips of it a day.

Laziest weeks of my life are when i have BHO

YO has anyone here smoked honey oil? if so, how strong is it compared to pressed kief? I am trying to figure out if it is worth doing a butane oil extraction.

if you get it from the club, it is potent as hell. apply a little to your bowl and you'll only need a good rip or two to get ridiculously lit, even if you're a regular smoker.

ya, i know what you mean. It comes with a 29.2 bowl and an 18.8 joint. Luckily, i can use the smaller bowl/downstem combo i have on my orange roor to work on the zumo. Currently have a 14.4 bowl and an 18.8 joint converter and i think that suits the piece a lot better.

Zubin- those look pretty sweet. I've never seen any roor's (they don't sell anything branded near me just random personal hand blown stuff.

edit: NM, I scrolled too fast and after checking out RooRs website I see that those don't have bubbles for a base, just flat bases so I'm sure they are plenty sturdy.

supposed to be all organic. 3 different kinds...

ata.jpg

ataclose.jpg

cp.jpg

cpclose.jpg

sour.jpg

sourclose.jpg

...harsh light on the first one looks like shit.

oh mah lord

Honey Oil is fucking serious

But butane oil extraction is on some steven segal in under seige type danger

I know a guy that blew up the back of his moms house doing that shit cause someone was smoking near by, his hands are all scarred and he went to jail after that shit

I would never attempt it but it's definately worth the $$ - a gram goes a long way

luv this thread. any ny city kids know where i can cop that good good. its getting droughty uptown and quality is getting harder to come by.

where you at uptown i dont smoke but i kno soem good cheap spots if your all the way uptown

honey oil aka butane hash aka hippy crack is pretty killer stuff. Literally this shit knocks me on my ass and leaves me incapacitated. To the point where linear thought processes are not occurring. I bought a couple of viles from the Clubs in SF, and i think thatll do for a while.

whaaaat, i need this in my life. if they're in vials, it should be safe to ship right? someone PM me if they can proxy

I am refraining from smoking for a while, just because I love the feeling when you do hit the piece again. Like reuniting with an old friend. WHO GETS YOU HELLA HIGH.

i love doing this. it makes getting high when you do spectacular.

has anyone ever drank and smoked so much then instantly end up throwing up and soakin sweat...i mean sweat profusely...my whole body was just drenched. ive been crossfaded a many times but this time was just a little too weird. maybe it was the food i didnt eat all day.

probably an anxiety attack from throwing up