Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Hahahaha, but with some nice glass... One hit of some bomb ganja will definitely get you feeeeeeeeeeeeeeelin' it.

You're right though, blunt in the hand is on some gangstah shitttt.

SMOKIN, DRANKIN, STRAIGHT WESTCOASTIN.

word, fellas.....word. hahaaa

anyone feel like matching blunts?

come to my neck of the woods and your golden.
I'm so picky about my blunts.

I basically will only smoke phillies, perfect size, not too harsh, variety of flavours.

phillies are good. my friends are all about some fucking dutch masters, i find the phillies a little beefier though/easier to roll

Hahahaha, but with some nice glass... One hit of some bomb ganja will definitely get you feeeeeeeeeeeeeeelin' it.

speaking of nice glass, anyone tried out those hurricane bongs? ive only seen one once, wanna know if the gimmick is true or not

nope, haven't tried the hurricane bong. but, have you or anyone tried those "patented detachable coil cartridge" from illadelph glass... before you get all weird on me, just check out their site. i'm just curious about it.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=197472569

They're pricey because they're "unbreakable"... Even if you're a clumsy niggah, it won't break/shatter.

thats not what im referring to though.. arent they all about a much cleanner smoke because how they' designed spins the smoke around and the tar out (hense the name) or like they say?

^i just love blunts for the sheer fact of how ridiculous balla status you feel with a nice one in your hand. you never see gangstas chillin' with a bong their hands in rap videos..

i dunno, i know dudes whove spent thousands on a bong collection. we never smoke blunts at his place, always got a new bong to try and knock ourselves out with

^that may be so. but still. you dont look like a thug with a huge stoner dood dual filtered tri percolator ice catcher master bong 3000. you look like a thug with a rolled up gram between yo' fingers.

dont take it wrong. i love bongs. just sayin.. feel g smoking blunts. thats all

I still prefer a nice ice bong over a vaporizer. I find I don't get as "stoned" when I use a vaporizer. I also like eating weed too. I find it is like a whole different experience.

how much ganj does it take to make the food worth it? as in to get you stoned...

it's best to smoke as little as possible to get you high. keeps your "tolerance" low.

what about if you can't seem to keep your high? i'm a daily smoker, but even when i go a week without smoking i can't keep my high for more than an hour.

^ive had the best results making a milk drink .bottom line is you have to have the herb cooked in some fatty substance so you can properly absorb the thc. google for recipes but i remember only using like 2 grams of decent shwag and boiling the milk with the shake for 20 minutes or so, adding lots of chocolate and just drinking it down. supposed to absorb faster than making brownies or whatever.

kind of like this recipe

gently simmer 1-2 grams of flowers per cup of whole milk for 20 minutes

or gently simmer 7 grams per cup of 10% cream

multiply weight by 4 for leaves

strain and serve

option: add 1 mint tea bag per cup immediately after turning off heat and steep for 6 minutes

test for potency and be careful because its easy to overdo it and the experience could be 'unpleasant'

i am dying to get a vaporizer though. i finally used one for the first time and it was amazed. ive been scowering the interweb for reviews and havent yet decided on a model.

agree that blunts just feel better, just ahead of joints and bowls

i always hated advanced weed technology

i'm not even a huge fan of bongs

anyway, i just smoked with my roommate's dad

fuckin weeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd

i haven't blazed with someone over 40 - he could even be over 50 for all i know - in a minute

i'll tell you how i feel about it as soon as i'm done being stoned, when i've made up my mind

what about if you can't seem to keep your high? i'm a daily smoker, but even when i go a week without smoking i can't keep my high for more than an hour.

you have to allow the ganj to take over. i can PPP a j with 3 people, and a small j, too, and i can keep my state for up to 3 hours.

you need to embrace it man.

Guest jeffvyain

we're probably just not smoking good enough bud. stuff is whack in indy. and all my connections from my college days no longer deal. wish there were more sufu'ers from our area to hook it up

^i smoke dank shit. every day. i cant keep high for super long either. when i tried the bud up in nyc it hit me a little harder though, maybe just need a change of greens.

i haven't blazed with someone over 40 - he could even be over 50 for all i know - in a minute

i'll tell you how i feel about it as soon as i'm done being stoned, when i've made up my mind

ive smoked with numerous people over 40, two of them being my best friends parents, shared a biggie blunt with his tiny little mom a few times, not weird to me though, if you both smoke weed theres common ground, age aint a thang

They're really chill and drop a lot of knowledge on the subject, most of these folks have been smoking since before I was born. Fun to smoke an L with em'.

Take a month-long T-break and then blaze a fatass blunt/ multiple bong hits and you will get ripped for a couple of hours.

i smoked with my friends 40-50 year old uncle last night. it was the first time id ever smoked with anyone over 22ish.

in other weed news, my friend just inherited his grandfathers native american peacepipe that he found during the depression. it has a stone bowl and hits like a dragon.

it was definitely a spiritual experience.

Has anybody used one of those vaporizing pipes? I saw one the other day. It looks interesting and was only 45 bucks. Maybe ill pick it up sometime soon. Theres also a little bulb vaporizer that you can kind of make a bong with that and a water bottle. both sound interesting.