Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

such thing as marijuana withdrawals?

I've been clean for a month and half or so, and lately I've been having a real short and aggressive temper. I've never been like this, everything lately has been irritating me and instantly I can snap on the smallest things.

could it be the marijuana and all the drugs that have taken its toll

i think you should all light up and watch episodes of the showtime show "weeds". it's so daaaamn good. yea, it's 8 am-i'm rocked. but i guess that's what happens when you don't have work all day

Haha what an fucking coincidence. Me and the click just have watched the entire three seasons of weeds when whe where high. I really like to know how the fourth season is going to be. Maybe some more quillermo.

such thing as marijuana withdrawals?

I've been clean for a month and half or so, and lately I've been having a real short and aggressive temper. I've never been like this, everything lately has been irritating me and instantly I can snap on the smallest things.

could it be the marijuana and all the drugs that have taken its toll

if you used to be a regular smoker, mary has probably stripped you of your natural endorphins. it's one of the only major cons of smoking... but when i don't smoke for long periods of time, i get that way too.

so i'm getting baked before work, and i don't intentionally do this-but my cats really like to stick their faces in the smoke while i'm exhaling. can they get high?

dino, I can't promise that this will all still be here when you arrive. I simply can't, in good faith, make a promise I might not be able to keep.

i completely understand. no hard feelings, im sure well work it out someway..

^start small...

take one hit and go outside and do something, don't just sit on the couch and watch tv/eat junk food.

no need to smoke bowl after bowl, it'll just overwhelm you. Its best to smoke as little as possible to get you high anyways, especially if its making you tired/you're just starting out/don't smoke often

sleepy weed aka indica = before bedtime

uppity weed aka sativa = before work

also, if you only got indica + want to smoke it but still want to be doing shit, just don't smoke a lot. just pack a little at a time to get to the appropriate level of high; just like drinking

so i'm getting baked before work, and i don't intentionally do this-but my cats really like to stick their faces in the smoke while i'm exhaling. can they get high?

my friend has a black lab aptly named "smokey"

if you walk in the house with ganja in your pocket, he will sniff it out like a legit drug dog

then he won't leave you alone until you get him high. i've heard that blowing smoke in a dog's ear gets them really high, because they have blood vessels in there, or some shit. anyway, the dog's a straight up pothead. most cats run away from the smoke, in my experience.

i've recently been contemplating a short break from the ganja. this will allow me to straighten a few little things in my life out, and put the saved finances towards more quickly paying off my debts. right now, the big incentives for a break are the financial savings and a clear head allowing me to more affectively chase skirts. time spent being high could be put to better use working. (of course, i am typing this after leaving work early, ready to take the first bong hit)

saw some random quote today: "pot will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no pot"

my friend has a black lab aptly named "smokey"

if you walk in the house with ganja in your pocket, he will sniff it out like a legit drug dog

then he won't leave you alone until you get him high. i've heard that blowing smoke in a dog's ear gets them really high, because they have blood vessels in there, or some shit. anyway, the dog's a straight up pothead. most cats run away from the smoke, in my experience.

i've recently been contemplating a short break from the ganja. this will allow me to straighten a few little things in my life out, and put the saved finances towards more quickly paying off my debts. right now, the big incentives for a break are the financial savings and a clear head allowing me to more affectively chase skirts. time spent being high could be put to better use working. (of course, i am typing this after leaving work early, ready to take the first bong hit)

saw some random quote today: "pot will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no pot"

Might I suggest a month-long T-break? I'm taking a 3 month long summer T-break as living in Asia for the summer = no pot available at all. Oh well. I probably spent a grip of cash on weed the past year anyway.

Find a new hobby while sober, enjoy it, and then after your T-break, enjoy it even more while high :)