the highlight/lowlight of your day thread

jpgm

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi: sold a couple golf bags from my company (made a couple bucks off the side)

hi: dodgers got loaiza off waivers (hope this works out)

lo: i found out i have to read an entire book and write an essay for this class i have to take in like one month (i have not even started college yet and i have fucking hw)

-low: As I was trying to take a picture in my backyard, I noticed that my third floor neighboor was giving me naughty looks

-low: as I was trying to make this post, my cat got crazy because of a dog

-low: I think my cat is sick, once again.

-low (2 in one): 1-I wanted to see a friend of mine tonight but she can't because she's going to NYC

2- I want to go to NYC too.

-high: I think I'M going to make myself some hot chocolate.

high: had an amazing smoke sesh after school. the bud tasted like tangerines and i was severely ripped. also, i finished my first article for the local paper and submitted it to the editor, and compared to the other two that have been published by the other kids im writing with, its fucking shakespeare. its nothing so amazing, but honestly, i feel like the smartest kid with down syndrome in comparrison to these others and their shit ass writing.

low: due to being severely ripped, i stubbed my toe (stupid being ripped mistake), and didnt realize till 5 minuntes later tha my toe was covered in blood and the nail was cracked. i just hit it again, and i hurts like a motherfucker.

EDIT:

low: im on my 1000 post and ive been here since april. kinda depressing, some tell me how to delete posts.

EDIT (x2) never mind, i see it right here in the edit menu...

Yesterday ..

Low: Randomly being tired most of the day.

High: Yankees sweeping the Red Sox, having a good night out.

Today ..

Low: Having to pack up all my stuff and making calls to make sure my roommates bring their rent checks tomorrow.

High: .. Honestly, hasn't come yet.

HI: Weekend consisted of shopping (with actual purchases!), lots of sex and napping, and finally dinner with friends in Ueno.

Low: Girl dropping serious marriage/future talk.

Low: Waking up at 5:30 to go to work today.

HI: Giving a speech to an auditorium of 700 students in English, and Japanese.

Low: Giving a speech to an auditorium of 700 students in English, and Japanese.

low: Making some pins for Pants Yell! and the paper the art was printed on is too thick and I don't have a decent printer or any ink left to print with.

low: My label maker broke and I need it to finish up the packaging for a record I'm doing and I don't have a lot of money left in my account to grab a new one.

high - finding my 1st pressing of (What's the Story) Morning Glory that i got for $2 @ a tag sale

low - the album not being in the sleeve

high - finding Anthem of the Sun in my Live/Dead sleeve

high - finding Morning Glory in a bin of extraneous vinyls in my basement, along with Beggar's Banquet and a beat to hell single of "Rapture" by Blondie

low - having to do some work for journalism class

low - pissed off at all the girls im interested in right now because i feel like their conspiring against me (along with everyone else i know)

wtf is a booty call?

a phonecall,page,or conversation aimed at getting into your pants.Not an invite to a movie or dinner, not just coffee, not a casual or formal get-together, just a plain old-fashioned "let's fuck"

I woke at 4 a.m. with a massive hard-on. I picked up the phone and gave Ruthie a booty call. I wanted to mount her so very, very much. I had it REAL bad !

happens a lot in college

(yesterday)

hi: going to church

hi: talking on the phone for a long time with my grandmother in philly.

hi: pops and i going to out to eat crawfish and oysters on the half shell...then hitting up the book store for hours.

hi: talked to brandy, and when she comes back from missouri we will have mad sex

low: getting two hours of sleep before work.

low: learning my boy might go to iraq to work and repair vehicles..imma talk him outta it.

(yesterday)

hi: waking up early and actually feeling fine

lo: having to use a CD player for the two hour drive because my iPod is broken (parents were driving this time)

lo: while waiting for ferry we stop at dairy queen, I leave with full stomach and stain on my shirt

hi: meeting my e-friends

hi: fun with my e-friends

lo: customs guy first made me hang up on Icarus, then took us in an office for an hour because my dad's name was similar to 'someones'. My dad has a passport, military ID, drivers license, fuck else do you need