the highlight/lowlight of your day thread

jpgm

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if u aint want 2 do 4 him, he aint rly ur frend feel me? just akwaintanse

This guy needs to learn how to use public transportation. Especially if he's going to make plans traveling through the city.

We went down to Miami last year for spring break, mother fucker had never been on a bus before. He stuck a dollar into the coin slot when paying for his fare, and the driver flipped on him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

low: realizing i have spent an alarming amount of my pay only 1 day into the pay month

hi: realzing i have a bunch of free monies coming my way in the form of - tax return, health fund pay back, pay rise, study reimbursment from work

low: that doesnt come in until next month

Low: finding out I have a B in Science and Spanish

High: School ends Tuesday!

Low: If I talk at all during English class on Tuesday my teacher is making me come Wednesday to organize/clean her room for two hours (no this isn't the usual punishment, I made a stupid decision and then later a bad deal)

Low: finding out I have a B in Science and Spanish

High: School ends Tuesday!

Low: If I talk at all during English class on Tuesday my teacher is making me come Wednesday to organize/clean her room for two hours (no this isn't the usual punishment, I made a stupid decision and then later a bad deal)

she wants your bodyy. insert "touch my body"

• 4 weeks later...
low: folding laundry, boooo!

I love doing laundry!

High: I've been looking for a copy of Laddio Bolocko- Life & Times of, and it's basically sold out everywhere. This one dude was selling it on amazon for $60 but fuck that. I called up Aquarius on a whim and they ended up miraculously having one (although their site says sold out) and it came in the mail today! :D:D:D

No real low today...

• 1 year later...