Stop staringggggg

nairb49

thanks for not kicking me in the nuts (which all of you should know is in fact the official superfuture greeting)

rumor is that the nutkick was originally developed to test if jeans were downsized adequately, does anyone know if this is true?

youngteam, did I see you?

edit: nairb, I am stared at constantly by chinese people here in sf, i think it is just a form of uninhibited people watching.

i feel you on this nairb

yes asians are bad at it

but sometimes i think people just like staring at nice denim/kicks/fits

as gay as it sounds, they might not even be sufuers, but they're like starstruck anytime they see anyone with anything fashionable on..

thanks for not kicking me in the nuts (which all of you should know is in fact the official superfuture greeting)

rumor is that the nutkick was originally developed to test if jeans were downsized adequately, does anyone know if this is true?

youngteam, did I see you?

edit: nairb, I am stared at constantly by chinese people here in sf, i think it is just a form of uninhibited people watching.

the white man is just too captivating to us asians...:D

it'd probably be cool to see some sufu people on the streets, but I seriously would only recognize the 10-15 ppl that post everyday in waywt. there'd be other signs that one is a sufu'er though (not counting the black sufu shirt)... i'd look for a red moon wallet, dior homme jeans, fitted hoody?, asianess... etc.

Guest youngteam

tangerine, you had on a beanie and sunglasses, and you were looking straight ahead, walking with a purpose. you were like a petite, sharply-dressed, grim-visaged robot. you definitely didn't see me, nor did you appear to see anyone. though you're the same height as most of the chinese grandmothers a few blocks away in chinatown, your purposeful stride is that of a giant among men.

termitezee has been the only one so far who's openly greeted me (in front of supreme, how fitting). It was great, I saw him from about 10 feet away but didn't quite put two and two together. he walked up to me and said "Mr. corned beef" and shook my hand. I wish everyone was that friendly. I've seen people online mention that they've spotted me here and there but never came up to me. I'm kinda shy about stuff like that too so I don't immediately approach people if I recognize them.

tangerine, you had on a beanie and sunglasses, and you were looking straight ahead, walking with a purpose. you were like a petite, sharply-dressed, grim-visaged robot. you definitely didn't see me, nor did you appear to see anyone. though you're the same height as most of the chinese grandmothers a few blocks away in chinatown, your purposeful stride is that of a giant among men.

this was a great read

the best thing about being a member of this board is to be justified in approaching someone who you think you might have similar taste as and saying these four amazing words:

im from the future.

if they aint down, you will seem like some methed-out sci fi cliche. if they are, its on like tron.

i think the superfuture greeting could be similar to seinfelds take on the "buying condoms signal", where he just nods at the druggist....but they both know.

EDIT: laughing so fucking hard at nesk.

edit edit: before i met the real sean, i drunkenly asked some scruffy guy in a white tee if he was sean. i think he wanted to mace me.

dude, its been said.

i had a guy drop it on me and i was amazed. i knew what he was talking about, but i was just so happy that someone could utter that sentence and it be for real.

i had to bust it when i met up with seana nd showbiz and homi to. it was wicked approaching a couple of dudes youve never met and asking 'are you guys form the future?"

its hysterical really.

the only people i can think of that i would see here in this city is corbin law or un-..but i think there both too young to go to bars and stuff..theres a couple more with less posts and i cant remember there names off hand .... and they probably think im too fucked up.. but maybe shopping at the galleria or something.

I spotted Bill the other week walking around my neighborhood. I thought about tapping him on his shoulder, but he was just such an intimidating badass in person that I couldn't pull it off. So I just followed him for half a block and then went home with my head hung, disappointed in myself for not initiating contact. It felt like the first day of junior high all over again.

thats both funny and sad :o

i am going to use this if I ever see a sufuer. I might just use it on regular people on the street too.
Jane, yours should be, "Come with me, if you want to live!", and then you grab them by the collar and start running.

...or maybe that should be the standard response when someone asks, "Are you from the future?"