Team DMZ

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu
yeah i think its a jap chain, but this one seems to be owned and operated by koreans, and its pretty salty and good. I think the official name is Ramen Setagaya. Pretty conveniently located for my afternoon galavanting.

that's funny. setagaya is a ward in tokyo.

that looks good, but i prefer str8 up ramen (too lazy to dip).

when's the dmz bbq party?

oh so do i, but its been so damn hot and humid that ramen would make sweat drip down the back of my neck. Do people in Japan add corn and/or butter to their ramen?

i dont know, havent heard from any dmzers, I know !!!!!!!!! wants to get drunk, but other than that, we shall see.

Guest jmatsu
oh so do i, but its been so damn hot and humid that ramen would make sweat drip down the back of my neck. Do people in Japan add corn and/or butter to their ramen?

i dont know, havent heard from any dmzers, I know !!!!!!!!! wants to get drunk, but other than that, we shall see.

yeah they put all kinds of topping in their ramen. i used bring my own corn and butter then just throw that shit in (at the ramen shop) when no one was looking.

shio-butter-corn...

yeah they put all kinds of topping in their ramen. i used bring my own corn and butter then just throw that shit in (at the ramen shop) when no one was looking.

shio-butter-corn...

holy shit, that is fucking hilarious. you're a disgrace! LOLOLOLOLOLOL But thats smart, they charge a dollar just for a scoop of corn and/or slab of butter.

Guest jmatsu
holy shit, that is fucking hilarious. you're a disgrace! LOLOLOLOLOLOL But thats smart, they charge a dollar just for a scoop of corn and/or slab of butter.

man, this was when i was poor.

Guest jmatsu

i'm sure that korea has it's versions of shabux2 and sukiyaki, right?

i've never done it, but it'd be kind be cool to bring your own meat /veg and just throw that shit in when no one's looking.

i'm sure that korea has it's versions of shabux2 and sukiyaki, right?

i've never done it, but it'd be kind be cool to bring your own meat /veg and just throw that shit in when no one's looking.

yeah i know. there's a place in boston called shabu zen that I really like, but they charge an arm and leg for sides, e.g. 5 bucks for 4 small shrimpz...I wish I could bring my own shrimp to shabux2 cuz i like to eat like 20 of them at a go.

Koreans really arent big on shabu (or I havent been to a joint that has anything that resembles shabu or sukiyaki), but Lib or Dizz might know better.