Team DMZ

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D6DvGxAsPig

nfo from The Marmot's Hole
http://www.rjkoehler.com/2006/12/11/s...

"KBS2 is under fire from [Korean] viewers and netizens for what many consider to be racism during its "global talk show" entitled "Minyeodeului Suda" (The Beauties' Chatterbox)... The program brings together 16 lovely and unmarried young women residing in Korea to discuss Korean culture and Korean men...

All was as it should be—maybe—until lovely African-American Leslie Benfield was performing a rendition of a Korean song. It was then that one of the panel—singer Cheon Myeong-hun—jumped up on stage wearing a rasta wig and began chanting "sikameos, sikameos," a reference to a black-face routine made famous by comedian Lee Bong-won."

A petition demanding an apology from the network can be signed here:

It was all lllllllllllllllll's fault for showing off her hangeul writing skills and trying to sound like a bilingual fob.

mi-ahn oppah.

Anyways, I'm going to get a haircut and have no clue what to do with it. I want to shave it all but I don't think the peeps at my work will appreciate it.

we also serve pajeon for a limited time for our foriegn customers.

pajeon_image_final.JPG

Eh, although koreans have never turned down anything that is "free," we don't like pizza all that much. Maybe its a lactose thing. NEWAYJUH, we like bahp and kimchi. If pizza shop has dat, then I'm might bring sum tupperware to bring some back to the village.

shin kimchi? like the ultra ee-geun kimchi, right?

when i was in korea this summer, they were all into the mook eun ji.

yeah dass da one. mega ee-geu-tuhn, rike potted and buried in a cavern for years, left to be forgotten, and then some kid discovers it while sperlunking...

Ann, why you get so drunk? and how come no drink for musheetnun oppah?

yeah dass da one. mega ee-geu-tuhn, rike potted and buried in a cavern for years, left to be forgotten, and then some kid discovers it while sperlunking...

Ann, why you get so drunk? and how come no drink for musheetnun oppah?

ohhh oppa's still in ny? wait, do you live here? ._o if so, i had no idea. let's go drink!

i got drunk with a hottie.

eung, i'm in rove with johnnie boy. uhn jae gga ji eet seul gguh ya? and whatever happened with your phone situation?

nah molah, jeh mee upsuhlteh ggahjee i guess. i went to dah t-mohbeel store, but i didnt like the selection, and I think i want to get a phone other than blackberry pearl, so I still have no junah. I spent like 20 bucksuh on payfones this week. harharhar. i want to get the one axtang got, the sony erricsson P1 thingy.

nah molah, jeh mee upsuhlteh ggahjee i guess. i went to dah t-mohbeel store, but i didnt like the selection, and I think i want to get a phone other than blackberry pearl, so I still have no junah. I spent like 20 bucksuh on payfones this week. harharhar. i want to get the one axtang got, the sony erricsson P1 thingy.

geu rae? geu rum uhn jae ma shi ruh gal gga?