Team DMZ

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sleaz i'm happy that they fit you okay. i'd like to see a pic!

you guys have any thoughts on crystal k? half-koren half black bitch you sings in japan.

thanks again. the waist is fine (if anything slightly loose), but theyre so slim through the leg and hem, that the fit is perfect. I'll take a pic in next couple of dayz. Why you sell so many jeans? whats jeans do you wear normally, Aprils?

hmm, dont know anything about crystal k, but perhaps kimchigirl can share some of her thoughts.

Guest jmatsu
thanks again. the waist is fine (if anything slightly loose), but theyre so slim through the leg and hem, that the fit is perfect. I'll take a pic in next couple of dayz. Why you sell so many jeans? whats jeans do you wear normally, Aprils?

hmm, dont know anything about crystal k, but perhaps kimchigirl can share some of her thoughts.

the waist was loose on me if i remember correctly. i just sell shit i don't wear anymore...

anyway you have to wear that shit low waisted cause the rise is so short. recently i've been wearing hells bells. they're cheap enough that i don't give a shit about their wear and tear. i ordered a pair filipa k that don't fit too good. i'll probably sell those.

i want to get the new mj x wranglers in dyed black. check them out! they're nice as well as comfy.

Guest jmatsu
who uses maore engrish in their music? japs or gooks???

who makes better donkatsu?

who makes better ramen?

are plastic, white women wannabe japanese girls better or plastic, white women wannabe korean girls?

isn't gook universal for all asians? i didn't know it was purely reserved for koreans. historically it was created for the vietnamese, was it not? i don't think that cowboys in early america called the railroad chinese gooks, but some boring shit like chinaman or chinkee or some uncreative shit like that.

This could totally be a myth, but wasn't "gook" derived from the Korean War when Koreans refered to american soldiers as "mi-gook" (aka American), thereby confusing soldiers into thinking that Koreans were referring to themselves as gooks? If so, this could have subsequently carried over to the Vietnam War.

Guest jmatsu
This could totally be a myth, but wasn't "gook" derived from the Korean War when Koreans refered to american soldiers as "mi-gook" (aka American), thereby confusing soldiers into thinking that Koreans were referring to themselves as gooks? If so, this could have subsequently carried over to the Vietnam War.

ha- so americans are the gooks??

Guest jmatsu
I Cant Tell Because My Eyes Are Closed Shut

aren't you a girl? didn't you get eye surgery? isn't it the law or something?

you seriously can't tell the difference between the japanese/chinese/koreans/etc?

I thought it was the other way around - Han Gook (Korea) so the soldiers just refered to them as "gooks" instead.

Who knows?

Guest jmatsu
fuck yea i'd hate to be yous

so humor me. what's your ethnic make up? i'll let you know whether you should hate to be asian or not (as compared to what you are, or what you lie about being).

isn't gook universal for all asians? i didn't know it was purely reserved for koreans. historically it was created for the vietnamese, was it not? i don't think that cowboys in early america called the railroad chinese gooks, but some boring shit like chinaman or chinkee or some uncreative shit like that.

chineze raleroad = coolie

how many ur womenz get EYE SRGERY/?

Guest jmatsu
chineze raleroad = coolie

how many ur womenz get EYE SRGERY/?

railroad chinamen = coolie? thats dope. i heard that term, but wasn't 100% sure. thanks!! why coolie though? any history behind this?

my womenz don't get eye surgery as much as korea's womenz.

Guest jmatsu
i dunno exact history but a coolie is just a term fora laborer n the chnamenz were day laborers.

ur womenz shud get it makes look better.

my personal women don't got slanty eyes.

Guest jmatsu
that's cuz they iz comfort women frm korea, rite??? hahahhahahaha sorry had 2 mak joke.

unfortunately i don't own any women from korea. i'm thinking of buying a few, if dmz can find me a good proxy that is...

unfortunately i don't own any women from korea. i'm thinking of buying a few, if dmz can find me a good proxy that is...
i want 2 buy tht retarded looking girl from hooters who had giant cheeks n the eye surgery. buy 4 cheep.

edit: non of dat rent 2 own shit either str8 up purchaze only.

Seoul meetup #2???

We can all wear skinny zebra tights and brush each others penises and then buy hookers to chit chat with.