Team DMZ

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dizz you've been quite the asset to DMZ, thus far, but with both Still and Fuuma aboard, we all have to raise our games (some still need to take the tags of their games)... (been slacking a bit lately, but that's ok, sometimes one has to attend to his/her real life, but let's not start making a habit of it).

analog sahjangneem

per the discussion of the most recent DMZ board meeting, have we figured out who will be operating our love motel chain and/or dmz amusement park?

I have a possible new recruit, however he/she has yet to figure out how to post, thus this candidates post count remains at zero. However, from what ive heard, kimchigirl's command of korbonicsuh and secret family daenjangchigae recipe are supposed to be mad hectic.

Guest jmatsu
they might have come today. havent checked, however, I just lost my mobile fone, so i have bigger issues to deal with at the moment. ahhhhh!

oh shit! that fuckin sucks. no more booty calls.

Open Komitet Positions

– Convenience Store Legion Commander

– Esteemed Disciplinarian

– Archivist

– Korbonics Sun-saeng-nim

– Most Favoured Minion (Minion #1)

– Most Favoured Concubine (Dear Leader's bed warmer)

Franchise Opportunities

– Convenience Stores

– Love Motels

– Miscellaneous Kiosks

– 2D/3D Animation Sweatshops

MadeinKorea23, were you walking in front of the Galleria today in your Diors, sweating balls and carrying a big camera? If so, then you were superspotted. I was in a taxi runnin around when I saw you then a big black Flying Spur came between us so I didn't give the shout out.

kimchigirl eem nee da

superfuture finally activated my account

i like to eat live octopus, korean men that are pure assholes, and junk foods that are sold here for 1,000 won. go korea!

you like to eat korean men that are pure assholes? or is that just a grammatical slip?

this "team" is perplexing, I don't understand half of the words, why is that........?

you like to eat korean men that are pure assholes? or is that just a grammatical slip?

this "team" is perplexing, I don't understand half of the words, why is that........?

At first glance, I also misread this and thought she liked to eat korean mens' assholes.