Team DMZ

sufu is like a penitentiary. once we see a girl showing skin. its like a damn prison riot.:cool:

i've known superfuture for a week.

i feel like a celebrity being bashed on. someone even took their time to make a collage. love it.

it would've been more entertaining for y'all if i was a 43 yr. old hentai sekki behind a computer posting fake pics of a girl, but nah. that is indeed me. i use my xanga to post pics here cuz i'm too lazy to sign up for photobucket aiight?!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes im only 17. am i too young for you kimchi girl? im turning 18 in 2 months though!! and the reason for 23 in my id is cause i used to be into michael jordan and i just used his number when i made my name for niketalk...and im kind of depressed how kimchigirl has become the top of the jeol byungs and has gone ahead of me.

dont be so full of yourself...people get put into worst all the time and people get bashed on all the time.

the chicks here are quickly becoming as annoying as the dudes who jump on their nuts.

fishing for compliments is so fucking junior high...

YEA YOU ARE UGLY WITH A FLAT BUTT, OKAY?

what's wrong with wanting to hear compliments? i actually have a nice butt, thank you.

yes im only 17. am i too young for you kimchi girl? im turning 18 in 2 months though!! and the reason for 23 in my id is cause i used to be into michael jordan and i just used his number when i made my name for niketalk...and im kind of depressed how kimchigirl has become the top of the jeol byungs and has gone ahead of me.

글쎄다~ ㅋㅋㅋ

i asked for the opening position.

In the same week, North Korea vows to discontinue efforts to pursue nuclear weapons, for some oil and food supplies. Don't they know about the sufu fit? starvation is good.

Also, even though South Korean gov't denies it, it is rumored that they paid off the Taliban 50K per hostage for their release? You know they did, its the korean thing to do, try to buy your way out of a situation. What kind of stance is that against terrorism?

This shit is fucked.

Cas, how much are those Augusta FW2007 cordovan boots at Atelier? Over 1K?
i'm fairly certain they're over 1k. probably around 1500?
Fark me gently.

btw ddohnggo-mung, I don't think you can replace an all-rubber sole. But I hope for your sake I'm wrong.

are you referring to my question on sz? if so, i'm actually asking about a rubber sole and not a leather sole.

Oops – I meant all-rubber but typed all-leather. Yeah, I don't think you can replace an all-rubber sole.

I would've just replied over there (SZ), but I swear sometimes I see tumbleweeds rolling through that place...