doctorgnar

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uniqlo-fall-07-look-book-38.jpg

uniqlo-fall-07-look-book-34b.jpg

uniqlo-fall-07-look-book-16a.jpg

I want to know about the coat in the first pic, what type is it exactly, looks like a pea coat to me, anybody seen it in store, price?

I want to know about the cardigan in the second pic, anybody seen it in store, how much?

I want to know about the sweater in the third pic, is it in store, and how much?

Also, the black boots he's wearing in multiple pics, what "type" of boots are those, I've been looking for something similar for ages now, but don't know what to search really.

I want to know about the coat in the first pic, what type is it exactly, looks like a pea coat to me, anybody seen it in store, price?

I want to know about the cardigan in the second pic, anybody seen it in store, how much?

I want to know about the sweater in the third pic, is it in store, and how much?

Also, the black boots he's wearing in multiple pics, what "type" of boots are those, I've been looking for something similar for ages now, but don't know what to search really.

First pic is the peacoat. Not in the store yet but it looks similar to the one from last season, which was not very impressive.

Cardigan is out. They have it grey, black, and I think maroon. $39 and from the posters who picked it sounds a pretty good deal.

Brown sweater not out either and I'm actually very curious about it because the fit looks great.

Cardigan is out. They have it grey, black, and I think maroon. $39 and from the posters who picked it sounds a pretty good deal.

Thanks for the info. I might have to find a proxy service for that whenever i see a picture of a normal person wearing it. Are there more pics of it in a non-lookbook context on their US or JP website?

couple of horizontal stripe ones as well... had to go up 1 size in order to fit a dress shirt underneath

stopped by to check out the tasmanian wool jackets, much to my annoyment a) they only had small left in one color B) i had to ask two different people to get that small (are you supreme in disguise?) c) they sport a cheapo casual pocket and d) the fabric of the black one doesn't actually match the "matching" pants it is coarser in both meanings of the term.

so of course i bought it.

by the way there are two rain coats of different lengths. also they have an m-65 in for those of you who can't get enough of them.

first flannels are in btw, fairly straightforward. also they have a dozen+ keith haring t-shirts, i was pretty excited until i remembered that i hate keith haring.

i picked a black field jacket today, was pretty nice, picture is from a few pages back, unfortunately the green jacket only had Larges left but i just had to have the jacket for some reason. wish i coulda got the green one tho. $40 isnt too overpriced for a jacket like that tho.

and some skinny fit grey wash jeans that are pretty nice for 50. uniqlo is a great store.

japanese uniqlo sizing is different from the US sizing.

their medium fits like a US small.

i dunno about the UTs though. im talking about underwear kinda stuff.

in most clothes I am a medium but in the uniqlo tees i wear a Small, i havent washed them yet though hopeflly they dont shrink much.. In their polos I am a small as well, But in their long sleeve shirts I am usually a medium, the field jacket i got in a medium too.

their sizing is kinda weird.

there are three groups of extensions for uniqlo nyc, you want the 2nd floor men's. thinking back, i should have realized i needed to spell everything out.

the extensions are 818 and 819 now that i have the business card in front of me.

ah ok

thanks dude