Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

stop being an idiot. a gun is made for protecting yourself. if that means wounding or killing a dude trying to kill you, so be it.

The fact that you are alive at all? You are taking up someone's air. You are eating the food that could go to starving people. Your parents are making money that could go to another family to pay for YOUR education. Everything you do is at the expense of others, which is why you should value what you have all the more, and thusly be interested in protecting it

I think you're missing the point here dude, he said guns are used for violent purposes, it doesn't matter WHY you are using it (i.e protecting yourself) but the WAY you use it, which is only in a violent manner.

I have no idea where the hell you are going with the second paragraph, maybe you've been reading a little too much Ayn Rand?

"One bleeding-heart type asked me in a recent interview if I did not agree that ‘violence begets violence.’ I told him that it is my earnest endeavor to see that it does. I would like very much to ensure—and in some cases I have—that any man who offers violence to his fellow citizen begets a whole lot more in return than he can enjoy."

So basically, we should just go back to using the Babylonian laws of "an eye for an eye" right? Or maybe just go back to the Wild Wild West where vigilantism is the way to go? I must've missed the memo, I thought society was suppose to move forward instead of backwards.

"The media insist that crime is the major concern of the American public today. In this connection they generally push the point that a disarmed society would be a crime-free society. They will not accept the truth that if you take all the guns off the street you still will have a crime problem, whereas if you take the criminals off the street you cannot have a gun problem."

Yes, I'll agree, a disarmed society doesn't mean a crime-free society but even if you take the criminals off the streets it won't get rid of the gun problem. Especially if you think about it in the context of these school shootings, how many of those were criminals coming onto campus and shooting people up? And how many were students coming to campus with a gun and shooting people up?

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician."

This last quote is probably one of the stupidest things I have read this year, let me break this down for you.

Taken fron the Merriam-Webster dictionary;

armed adj \ˈärmd\

Definition of ARMED

a : furnished with weapons <an armed guard>; also : using or involving a weapon

I think what you meant to say was "Owning a handgun doesn't mean you a professional gunman any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician". Or possibly "Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a guitar-owner". Or maybe even "I don't actually have a valid argument so I'll just leave you with some quotes even though I have no idea what they mean" Either way, it doesn't make much sense.

I know we don't need to beat the dead horse any further but I felt like I needed to say this. Anyway moving on now...

The Hangover took the nation by storm and showed the true meaning of "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas." Now this is next level because they took it to a whole new level of awesomeness. It is definitely going to be lmao moment after lmao moment

9xXBjtAGIzE&feature=