Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

Eq5g0rhOYTA

the naked kid is a pussy pushing his big friend in to start the fight, and he's first to peace. the fat boi gets fucked up good and his buddy rams into the counter lmao.
not really next level but i forgot how entertaining fights caught on tape can be.

http://www.anasomnia.com/

A whole world waits for you when you turn out the lights. Our imagination works wonders when no one is watching. In our dreams lie childish figures, random shapes and half remembered memories. Ana Somnia is a generative art project that emulates how we dream, combining animation, soundscapes and code. Kim Köster’s Illustrations merge in manifold permutations, seemingly the same, yet different each time. Switch off your lights to enter Ana’s dreamworld.

Eq5g0rhOYTA

the naked kid is a pussy pushing his big friend in to start the fight, and he's first to peace. the fat boi gets fucked up good and his buddy rams into the counter lmao.

not really next level but i forgot how entertaining fights caught on tape can be.

Did ucatch the cat?? Priceless

Why the hell did he take his shirt off... I never understood the point of that, JUST FUCKIN FIGHT!

looks like he had a big tattoo on his chest ... my guess he wanted to show it off and make him look "gangsta" for the big scrap